17. knowhere

You woke up to the alarm that always rang at the facility. Somehow it even managed to crawl itself to space. Kinda like Peter but the kid was sweet and the alarm was stupid. You sleepily turned around to face a peaceful Loki. Just a few hours ago the god called you his best friend and now, now you had made love to him. You could stare at his gorgeous face till the end of time.

Taking in each and every one of his features, you lay breathing softly. His long lashes, his fantastic cheekbones, his forehead wrinkles every time you moved closer, his soft pink lips- which held a soft smile.

"are you just going to stare at me or are we going to wake up?" Loki's voice startled you ask he spoke without opening his eyes. You giggle as you kiss him awake.

"I could get used to this alarm." he says softly. "good morning darling."

"good morning my prince," you pull him up and head to shower.

"are you going to shower?" he asks.

"yes I am, and no, you're not joining me. I'm already using a lot of strength to make my legs work." you roll your eyes as he childishly pouts.

You didn't exactly bathe, you just washed yourself with water, so you wouldn't stink. Getting out you see Loki putting on his clothes

"Must you put them on?" You ask.

"Darling, you know the other's would not approve." he jokingly pouts as he pulls his pants up.

"Let's go eat more sandwiches for breakfast, shall we?" you pull his arm, dragging him out of bed.

Heading to the main deck, you see Peter who looked exhausted, strange stirring his coffee and Tony on a tablet.

"Here comes Ms my pussy isn't an open door. Good morning!" Peter greets you. Obviously, having no sleep makes him unafraid to cuss in front of Tony.

"Wait what?" Tony says looking up from his tablet. "what do you mean?"

"Oh! Oh! Loki! Loki! Mmmmm Y/n! Y/n!" Peter mocks you both as he puts his arms around his back and starts rubbing his back. Loki's face turns a bright red and Tony continues glaring at me.

"don't look at me," you raised your hands, "you put us in the same room."

"I didn't mean that you should sleep together-" Tony says but was interrupted by strange slurping his coffee.

"Come on Stark, even a blind man could see that coming." The wizard backs you up.

"Yea that's what Y/n was doing, coming." peter gives you a death smile.

"Peter, learn from Y/n's mistakes, don't have sex. Especially in space." Tony scolds.

"Yea like you didn't have a bajillion women on one night stands, Stark," you reply.

Your comment left him gobsmacked with peter giggling and Loki with a proud smile saying 'that's my woman alright'. Grabbing your and Loki's sandwich you sit on the ground cross-legged in front of a space window and pat the ground next to you, indicating Loki to join you.

"so, now what?" You ask, not knowing what the future holds.

"Now what?" he says, folding his long legs to sit comfortably.

"we're going to face a fucking alien do we not have a plan?"

"well, there's no saying He will be there," Loki replies.

"Strange said that there are 6 stones, and we have the time and space one right now, and the mind stone is on earth with Steve and Vision. so we have probably as many as Thanos does."

"We probably have one more," he says, staring into space. After you gave him a confused look, he explained, "no one knows where is the soul stone so we have one more than he does. They probably had the power stone. I think one of his minions, Ronan gave it to him and the reality stone is with the collecter... Stark, Can you get this ship to Knowhere?"

"We are in the middle of nowhere rock of ages."

"No, you mewling quim, the planet Knowhere. K. N. O. W. H. E. R. E."

"I have no fucking idea where that is your majesty, please help yourself to the controls." stark mocks.

Scoffing, Loki heads over to the main dashboard, tapping some things and finally, when he rests back, he smiles. He was proud of himself for remembering the coordinates of knowhere.

"What is this knowhere?" You ask.

"Knowhere is the severed head of an ancient celestial being, which is now converted into some sort of interplanetary station. There's a lot of thieves and gamblers, so it's really wealthy."

"Sounds like Mario Kart Space edition," you say which makes him laugh.

"So we're going to go to Knowhere and go the collector and find the reality stone. it's red right?" you ask.

"yes," he says before we stare into space again. Your mind is swarmed by the thoughts that haunted you last night. What if you get the reality stone before Thanos? What if you can't find it? What if he has already taken it? Your body starts to tremble with newfound anxiety. Your breathing wasn't slowing down. You wanted to have control over your body, but it wasn't working.

Loki noticed you in distress, slowly reaching for your arm as he pulled you closer. He held you close to him, making sure you could hear his heartbeat. You didn't want to need him to keep you strong, you were- ARE a bad bitch. Still, being by yourself wasn't helping. Giving in to his comfort, you calmed down. Your breathing was steady and you weren't shaking anymore.

Looking out the window, you saw a glowing green and blue light, surrounding a giant mass of metal and glass. It was shaped in the form of a skull. It was Knowhere.

Landing the big doughnut, with Loki's help, you managed to get to the ground with minimal damage done to your bodies.

"We'll also require a ship since we can't travel everywhere in Thanos' ship," Loki told us as we walked out, heading towards the collector.

Entering a building, a pink girl, came up to us saying to follow her to meet the collector. Soon, you all were met by a man with white hair, a very bad smokey eye and painted black nails, having a small moustache under his lower lip.

"Greetings! I am the collector!"

I have no idea what to do after this-

- nino :)