34. princess ·

WARNING: SMUT! DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO! YOU CAN SKIP!!
Dom!reader; Sub!Loki; Female Loki? not exactly fxf; Praise kink; Degrading kink? I have no idea-

\-/

Laying you down on the bed, Loki sat himself over you, quickly pinning down your arms.

"Tell me, princess, how does it feel to be under a god? to be his mortal?" Loki growls against your neck, feeling you writhe under him.

"Magnificent, my prince, but let's switch it up," You smirk before using your strength to flip you both over, to get him under you.

"How does it feel to be dominated by a being whose race is claimed to be beneath yours? To be seduced by a mere mortal?" Your breath fans his face as he closes his eyes, allowing you to roam your hands wherever you please.

"It feels good, my queen," Loki moans shakily as you gently cup him, "so good."

"That's my good prince," You get off him and stand before the bed, "Get up," you order.

The god before you stands looking into your eyes, watching as you walk behind him and lean into his neck. "Kneel," You whisper, and within an instant, Loki's knees buckle and drop to the ground, bowing his head and placing his hands behind his back.

"That's my good Prince," You walk to face him, "Tell me how much you want me, how much you need me," Picking up his chin, you lightly peck his lips, teasing him, making him sigh in agony.

"I need you, my queen. I need you more than anything," She begs as she feels chains wrap around her hands behind her. "Please," she breathily pleads.

"well, princess, I will give you what you need, but first," You grab the collar of her shirt, pulling her towards you, "I want you to use your magic, and give me a cock."

"It is done, my queen," she confirmed as you felt your pants extend at the hem of the zipper. "That's my good princess. Strip." your order as Loki scrambled away, using her magic to transform into her fem-presenting self.

You watched with hunger as she took off her bra, her breasts full and round, her tummy protruding outwardly, forming a lovely ovular convexity. Her ribs lined down, hair trailing so, creating a pattern down to her navel that disappeared into her panties. As she took off her pants, you watched her thighs jiggle, no gap between them, perfectly natural. Body hair lined the area above the lace of her underwear, trailing downwards. As she started to take off her last piece of clothing, you grabbed her hand.

"No, darling, that part is for me. Now get on the bed and keep your legs together." You smiled, taking off your clothing as well. Loki placed her head on the pillow, anxiously waiting for you to continue.

"I love you, gosh Loki, I love you," You sighed tracing your hands down her sides, palms gently resting on her hips. She groans roughly before replying, "I love you Y/n, my queen,"

Parting her legs, you trail soft kisses down her thighs, leaving marks every now and then. Cherishing the goddess before you was your only interest. The spot between her legs and the blanket was damp from her arousal, making you pull her even closer. Positioning the cock she gave you, you waited for her consent.

"Princess, I need to know you want this," You hummed. Loki lifted herself to face you, taking your hand in hers, "I want this my queen, and only you are the one who can give it to me."

Smiling, you carefully push into her, feeling her walls stretch around you. "My love, you're tight," You moan as you shift comfortably.

"Healing magic," she huffs, "when I get stretched, I heal myself so I'm always tight." she closes her eyes. "Should I begin, darling?" You ask, careful not to Loki.

"Please do," She whimpers as you begin thrusting, finally being able to deliver the pleasure she always gave you. Words of praise were exchanged betwixt the two of your moans between thrusts.

Soft kisses were given to the neck, as you leant down over her. "So close, princess," you hum, looking at Loki to find her eyes closed in the heat of the moment. Euphoric pleasure washes over both of you, letting you slow down. Resting over Loki, she looked peaceful as you wrapped your arms around her.

Getting off Loki earned you a whine from her exhausted body. Grabbing the cloth over the sink, you returned to clean her. "I love you my princess Loki," you whisper before kissing her crown.

"I love you my queen, my everything." She smiles before drifting off, leaving you smiling like a madman.

" She smiles before drifting off, leaving you smiling like a madman

This is probably the worst smut I've ever written-

- nino :)