35. Narfi

"Pink? Or Blue?" Loki asks.

"How about Yellow?" You suggest.

"Sure," Wanda smiles, bursts erupting in multiple corners of the room, yellow balloons following the yellow dust.

"Narfi is going to be so excited!" You giggle as Loki rests his head over yours, smiling in peace. "He will be, but I think his mother is even more so," He jests.

"Well, my dear husband, tell me," you turn to face Loki, "how am I not supposed to be excited for the 3rd birthday of our son?"

"By thinking of the ways we can gift him a sister?" He implies darkly, grinning at the thought of the different way he could bend you over. Your eyes widen at the proposal.

"Loki, having one child is already a big hassle, not to mention being pregnant is exhausting," you reason.

"Then you can get me pregnant," he whispers, smirking as you think about it.

"You guys know we can hear you, right?" Tony comments from the side, bringing a box wrapped in the colours of the rainbow.

"shut it stark," Loki blushes as he cuddles your waist. "Now, how about you go get the birthday boy? Don't wanna keep the team waiting."

Moving towards the halls, you open the door to the room belonging to the birthday boy. Just before knocking, you reminisce on the past 7 years of your life. You're a married woman now, not to mention the mother, of not just one but two. You couldn't wait to tell Loki and everyone about your second child growing in your belly. Loki's comment reminded you of the same.

"Narfi? Honey? Come on out! We're ready for you," you called as you opened the door. A small boy with black hair and your eyes leapt upon you, weighing you towards the ground. "You're getting bigger by the second!"

"Hi, Mama! Is Uncle Tony and Auntie Nat here?" He asks in a soft tone.

"They sure are! And they can't wait to meet you!"

"Yay! Let's go, Mama!"

Leading him into the living room on your back, the entire team, your family shouted a hurray, leaving you startled as you kept your son down.

"Can we eat some cake?" Narfi giggled at the surprise.

"We sure can buddy!" Peter smiles as he picks up the boy, leading him to a table wherein a huge chocolate cake lies. "Do you want to share a juice box with me?"

"Yes! Yes! Please!" Narfi jumps excitedly as Peter hands him a carton of apple juice.

Cheers explode from the entire room as all the Avengers sing the happy birthday song as the little boy blows out his candles.

"Come on now! My dad and I have a present for you!" Morgan pulls him aside from the cake, the poor boy being dragged along.

"And here's our juice boxes," Wanda smiles as she hands you and Nat your glasses of wine.

"Thanks, Wanda, but I can't have any," You smile knowingly, "And don't try to tell me you don't know why."

"Oh my God!" Nat's eyes widen, "Does Loki know?" She smiles as she places her hand on the small of your back.

"No, but I will tell him tonight,"

"Tell me what, Darling?" Loki comes up behind you with a tray of cheese and bread.

"That will have to wait until tonight," You smile, giving him a small peck on the cheek before snatching a cube of cheese.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you Loki."

I want fried chicken

anyways this was the last chapter
how we feeling?🎤

also I'm planning another lokixreader, but I'm prewriting it so the timeline isn't as shitty as this one is :)

- nino :)