Bayley's Birthday

Third Person POV:

Today was June 15th, and it was Bayley's 30th birthday. Sasha planned out a day for them. She was excited to spend the day with Bayley and knew that she would love the places they were going to go to. It was a Saturday, so they didn't have to leave for wherever to get to raw or take the week off. Since they did their segment backstage with Roman, Sasha has been scared to go to the arena's with Bayley, but she still did. They would show up early and leave later since Sasha didn't want to talk to anyone, even though it's been a month. Bayley understood that Sasha didn't want to see anyone, but she was afraid thay Sasha would always be scared of seeing anyone. Sasha planned out the day for it to be just them. Sasha asked Bayley's parents if they wanted to go to their apartment for dinner, but they were busy that day with prier plans. They mailed Bayley a present and Sasha kept it in her closet.

Sasha starter off the day by going to the washroom and took a shower. After she finished, she went out to the kitchen to make breakfast. She cooked up eggs and pancakes along with some bacon and toast. All of this took her about 30 minutes to make, and it was now 10am.

"Just on time," she whispered to herself.
"For what?" Bayley asked.
Sasha turned around and ran to her to hug her.
"Happy birthday love," Sasha told her as she hugged her.
"Thank you," Bayley whispered and they were hugging.
"I made you breakfast," Sasha stated as she pulled away to hand Bayley a plate.
"Awe, thank you so much," Bayley replied.

Sasha smiled as she grabbed her plate and they walked to the table. They began eating the breakfast once they sat down. After about 10 minutes, they finished up and Sasha grabbed the plates to put them into the sink.

"What are we doing today?" Bayley asked.
"You'll see," Sasha answered, "you can go get ready for the day and I'll wait out here, wear comfortable clothes."
"If you say so," Bayley replied.

Bayley left the room and went to shower. Sasha went on her phone to double check the time. It was 11am, and she booked a spot at a trampoline park for 12:30. It was 30 minutes away, so Sasha gave them an extra half hour instead of booking it for 12. After about 30 minutes, Bayley came out and saw Sasha on her phone. Sasha looked up and smiled at Bayley before walking over to her.

"So, are we all ready to go now?" Sasha asked.
"Yep," Bayley replied.
"Okay let's go," Sasha beamed.

She pulled Bayley's hand and they went to the front entrance. They grabbed their purses and Sasha rushed them out the door.

"Why are we in a hurry?" Bayley asked.
"We're not, this is pay back for when you made me run in the hall on our anniversary," Sasha told her.
"You're crazy," Bayley smiled.

They got down to Sasha's car and got into the front seats. Sasha turned on the car quickly before putting on her seat belt. She looked over at Bayley, who was smiling at her, and gave her a kiss. They put on their seat belts and Sasha drove off.

After driving for about 30 minutes, Sasha finally arrived at the trampoline park.

"Here we are," Sasha stated as she put the car in park.
"Here? A trampoline park?" Bayley asked sounding excited.
"Of course, I'm able to go too since my arms getting better!" Sasha told Bayley.
"I love you," Bayley told Sasha as she kissed her.
"I love you too," Sasha smiled.

They went into the building and went to the front desk. The lady asked for their names so they told her. They were right on time for their booking. The got special socks that had grips on the bottom of them. They went over to the lockers and changed from their shoes and socks into the trampoline socks. Once they got their socks on, Sasha grabbed Bayley's hand and they walked to the trampolines. They had a 2 hour pass, so they went around the whole park.