eleven

One month later.

They were still in the honeymoon phase, except they didn't actually go on one. Work has kept them both extremely busy. But Murat and Mashal were on that phase of passing all heart eyes, holding hands at every chance they got to sharing their favourite food to stealing kisses and hugs. They were so annoyingly attracted towards each other and weren't all that shy in expressing it.

"Is Ginny going to be okay? Should I call over Meher to watch her?" Mashal asked her husband as he locked the main door, "she'll be fine. I've trained her to be good when I'm gone. I have pet camera installed in the living room anyway. We can have a look at it anytime." He explained calmly. She nodded in relief. Over time, Mashal and Ginny seemed to have formed a great bond. And she was in love with that fluffy cat already.

Mashal laughed for half an hour straight when he first told her that his cat's name was Ginny. It was such a cute coincidence that her sister's and husband's cats were named after Harry Potter characters. She loved Harry Potter and so did her husband it seemed. Murat found that very amusing as well.

It was a bright Saturday morning. Holiday for both of them. Mashal was smiling cheerfully as she sat in the passenger seat of her husband's SUV. He held the door open for her and whispered something dirty in her ears making her go red as he closed the door. She tightened her seat belts and mock glared at him as he innocently sat on the driver's seat and passed her a mischievous smile.

"We have a busy day ahead, stop wasting time and get going already." Murat looked pretty smug. She swatted his nice-looking biceps and huffed slightly. That man always loves making her blush and never leaves a chance to stop teasing her. And he was so annoyingly handsome. It was so hard to pretend to be mad at him.

"As I said earlier, we could do so many better things," there was a suggestive smile as he said those words and she tried to avert her gaze feeling too shy. But too bad, he looked extra handsome today with his white t-shirt and fitted blue jeans. And adding to that was his sunglasses. He was looking like a freaking runway model once again. Not a new thing at all. It's been a month and she was still not used to his handsomeness. She could stare at him forever and ever. Being married and all gave her these bragging rights.

"You should stop looking at me like you'd eat me alive. I don't mind it at all, but we gotta go somewhere as you insisted," his eyes twinkled with mischief. She turned beetroot red and pulled his glasses from his nose.

"You should look ahead and start driving. I really want to redecorate our home. It's nice, but I want to add some touch to it. So please take me shopping." She replied shyly while playing with his Ray-ban glasses. She was very good at changing subjects.

Murat liked the sound of our home from her. He smiled at her affectionately before ruffling her hair, she whined annoyedly, saying, "ugh, Murat. It took me half an hour to get this perfect wavy hair and you had to ruin it."

"Doesn't matter, you look beautiful either way." She opened her mouth to talk something but words fell short, she tucked a few hair strands under her ears and flashed a small smile at him, feeling happy with his compliment. She loved her long silky hair and according to her, there's nothing wrong with feeling good about receiving compliments.

"You're wasting too much time, start the car." Mashal made him wear the glasses back and he sneaked a small kiss on her fingers before she could take back her hands. Her cheeks flushed as usual.