Chapter 1: A New Start Pt1

I'm not a new writer on here but this is my first book on this account vjricisix
It's for a rareship I adore fjfurucud
Hope yall mdzs fans or anyone who just happened to see this likes it!

Xue yangs point

He royaly fucked up this time.
Getting caught by non other then the oh so amazing and perfect xiao xingchen and his little puppy song lan.

Life couldn't be any better *very sarcastic*
He wasn't listening to a word that was being said to him... But as he felt cold shape metal press against his throat he snapped back to reality.

He grinned, turning his head to look at the man currently digging his sword into his neck

Of course it was nie mingjue, the man upholds his moral code like if he didn't it be the end of his fucking life.

Makes him sick just thinking about it, how can someone think so highly of themselves, seeing anyone that is below him as nothing more then mud on his boot.

He smirked "can I help you sect leader nie" he purred at the bigger male.

all he got was a huff as the man pulled xue yang up by his collar, staring him down like a tiger hunting it's pray "you don't get to speak" he spat at him before dropping him to the floor again, turning and storming off...

Xue yang really can't stand this man. If he wasn't so hot he'd kill him.....
More old people who think they are better then him talked for what felt like hours, discussing what to do with him. Will they kill him? Lock him up forever? He doesn't care, his life sucks anyway.. Anything is better then living at this point.

Two hours later

They finally decided his fate though he wasn't very happy with it.

He was to be imprisoned at the unclear realm until further notice
It could be a month
A year
The rest of his life
And he knows its going to be hell.... So here's to his new life, behind bars with nothing but himself as company
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I know nmj looks a bit funky but ekcjrjcjd I tried xDEnd of part on because I can't think anything else rjviriiww will try and post part two later or tomorrow o3o

End of part on because I can't think anything else rjviriiww will try and post part two later or tomorrow o3o