Chapter 5: Talking

Xue yang signed as he flopped down onto his bed
Hes honestly lost count of how long he's been here, it's definitely been a while though because he's starting to get used to nie mingjue taking care of him... And he oddly likes it.

Maybe it's been 2 months then? Who knows, all he does know is that it's been a week since he saw nie mingjue, the man's away on business and he's well lonely... He takes literature lessons from huaisang and trains by himself but apart from that he doesn't do anything.... And being along is being the thought back and he doesn't know how much longer he can last with it all....

He curled up in his blankets, making himself into a burrito, he hates the lonely feeling he's getting in his heart with out nie mingjue around, he hates relaying on the man to settle his brain....

He ended up passing out, too tired to stay awake. He had no energy in his body due to not eating well and being very active...

He woke up a few hours later by a knock on his door, he slumped his way out of bed, a blanket still around him.
When he opened the door his eyes widened "you're back!" he screamed, jumping up and wrapping his body around the others body before his brain could even tell him no.

To his surprise nie mingjue didn't shove him off and actually wrapped his arms around him, one hand resting in his lower back and the other on his thigh

"I see someone missed me" he chuckled in a teasing manner, xue yang just grumbled in response, nuzzling his face more into the others neck, happily relaxing into his scent
"I missed you too A-yang" nie mingjue patted his back and kissed the top of his head.

Xue yang blushed, not moving so nie mingjue can't get the satisfaction of seeing him blush.

Soon it seemed nie mingjue started moving because not long after he was dropped onto his bed, nie mingjue above him smiling down at him.

He turned over, covering his face with his hands, he's embarrassed, he practically just exposed he has some kind of feelings towards the older man! He yelped as he felt teeth bite the back of his neck "what was that for!" he whined as he flipped back over, frowning that him

The man just chuckled, leaning down and kissing xue yang on the lips, normally he would turn his head but he's so touch starved that he allows it, melting into it and humming happily into it, arms going around his neck to keep him close.

After 5 solid minutes of making out they finally parted, both panting, lips red and puffy.
Nie mingjue kissed his face a few more times before flopping down onto the bed next to him

Xue yang knows why nie mingjue comes to his room, xue yang knows the feelings are one sided
He knows what he has to do.
He sighed, getting ontop of the other and starting to strip.... But too his surprise, nie mingjue stopped him, he tilted his head in confusion. Nie mingjue sat up and kissed his forehead "I'm not here for sex xue yang, I'm stressed but just spending time with you will help" he nudged xue yang cheek with his nose, he blushed, hiding his face in his hands again.

Nie mingjue moved his hands away before placing his own hands around his waist and nuzzling into his neck, eventually xue yang relaxed into him, letting the warmth and comfort take over his body, curling his hands up between them and letting out a happy sigh

"you've been very busy...." xue yang mumbled after a few minutes of silences

"I'm sorry, jin guanyao needed some help, it was a big problem, had to get Xichen to help as well, and that was just one of my ment tasks" he continued talking for a bit as xue yang just listened happily.

After a while he feel asleep against the other, nie mingjue didn't notice for another thirty minutes, he smiled down at xue yang, he was quite adorable when asleep... He placed him back onto the bed and tried to leave, just for xue yang to grab his arm "don't leave.... Please" he mumbled, tugging his arm slightly, after a little debating he decided to stay, getting into the bed with xue yang, he curled up against his chest and nie mingjue almost died from how cute it was. Soon he fell asleep as well, too tired to stay awake.