Chapter 1: A New Start Pt2

Part 2 of chapter 1
This part will show nmj and xy having a conversation about what to do with xy :)

Xue yangs point of view

it's been a month since he got here and he couldnt be more bored.

Nothing happens around here, they train all day and the guards never talk to him!
It's too boring
Can't they just end his suffering

He heard foot steps coming his way and peaked between the bars to see who it was.
It was non other then nie mingjue...
Oh joy

Nie mingjue just stared at him for a good few minutes
Xue yang imagined he was plotting his death but everyone knows the sect leader would go about it by following the law.... *how boring*

"it has been decided that you will be rehabilitated, I will take you under my wing and teach you myself" nie mingjue said to him in what sounded like an annoyed tone.

He probably wasn't happy about xue yang being able to live.

Xue yang wasn't against the idea, after all being left along in a cell for a month gave him time to think.

Hes In his 20s and has done nothing with his life but cause chaos
And as much as he loves to do that in the long run it's going to end with him dying.
So it will be a hard and long process but he thinks he can at least become a decent member of society.

"so.. Where do we start?" xue yang grinned at the other. He expected nie mingjue to make him to some sort of moral test... Oh wait that's the lans
They are definitely gonna fight

"we will do a battle to test your strength and ability, then zewu jun will give you a test" he stated before turning to what seemed like leaving.
Nie mingjue waved his hand at a guard and suddenly the door is open and xue yang is pushed out into nie mingjue *well he stumbled and gets a almost growl like noise from the leader*

He just grins and backs off again, he's not scared of him but he doesn't want to get murder.

Nie mingjue just huffed and told him to follow him. Which he did, staying at a safe distance behind him... But god damn the sect leader walks fast!
Doesn't help that he's 6'3 and he himself is only 5'10

He would ask the other to slow the fuck down but he might get slapped for that, and as hot as it sounds, he'd rather not get slapped right now.

After a good 10 minutes walk they finally got to the training grounds where xue yang watched nie mingjue strip off his outer robes

The man was hella jacked, tanned skin covered in scars from battle

He won't lie to himself

He found it very hot

He snapped back out of it when he heard nie mingjue whistle at him... Oh he definitely saw xue yang eyeing him up like a piece of meat.

"are you listening xue yang" nie mingjues booming voice yelled at him from across the court.
Xue yang very proudly shook his head and the sect leader sighed

"i said we will start off with hand to hand combat then see how good you are with a sword. If you can beat me at at least one of them we will continue sparing together. If you don't, well you will be training alone and by a stricted schedule" nie mingjue repeated himself.

He didn't think that was too bad. He may be small but he can definitely defend the leader in one of those.

He grinned, pulling his outer robe off and pushing his sleeves up "bring it then chifeng-zun" xue yang spoke in a cocky tone and he quickly throw his hair up into a bin before getting into a battle stance.

It only took 5 minutes but xue yang was already on his ass and definitely had a nasty bruise across one leg and his back.
He hissed as he sat up.

Opening his eyes just to see a hand in front of his face. He grabbed it and let nie mingjue pull him up.

"you got good form but you are too all over the place, too eager to fight something" nie mingjue informated him with the same slightly angry look on his face

Can he blame xue yang though?
He hasn't had a good fight in a month and the first chance he gets is against the chifeng-zun!
You bet your ass he's going to go nuts.

"a guard will take you to the Infirmary to get healed, once you are able to stand on your own we will continue" he called a guard over once he finished speaking

Xue yang was confused as to what he ment, he can walk fine.. It was then that he realised he was still holding onto the sect leader. He backed off and immediately almost fell on his ass again

But..

To his surprise

Nie mingjue caught him, one hand on his waist and the other holding his hand, he blushed bright red.

After a few seconds nie mingjue handed him off to the guard and xue yang stayed a flustered mess the whole walk to the doctors...

What was that.

Why did he catch him

Why was his heart pounding...

And most importantly... Why does he want to be that close to the sect leader again....

Jeez if the training doesn't kill him then nie mingjue will..

End of part one rivieicd
This was really fun to write and I'm gonna try and work on more tomorrow!
I really hope at least a few people see this

It will make my day

Anyway that is all, have a peace out beautiful fuckers

*this man will be the death of me too ejfieicsb*