Chapter 2:: Duties of a Secretary

Author's POV: 

Your eyes widened as you backed away looking at the man in front of you sighing. 
"Goodmorning- sir." You spoke bowing as he scoffed saying, "Funny enough." You frowned a little at him as he spoke, "Since you're here already, go to my cabin and wait patiently. I will come back after important tasks and I need to have a serious talk with you. A serious talk." 

You blinked innocently before doing as he said. After waiting in his cabin for probably 30 minutes, he came back acting as if nothing happen to make you frown. 
'He made me wait for half an hour and now is coming in so casually! What a prick.' You cursed him mentally rolling your eyes as he sat on his chair. 

"So... since you're my secretary. You need to know a few rules. You have to come within 7:30 every day. Though today you came at 8:30, that doesn't work every day. And also, you have to make me a cup of sweet coffee every morning, snacks after lunch and before I leave the office which is exactly 5:30 pm. You also have to memorize my schedule because I can't remember a thing. And lastly, you cannot leave the office before me." He finished as you let out the breath you had been holding all this while. How much does he say? 
"Did you get that in your head?" He asked as you gulped saying, "I think I forgot 95% of it but.. okay." He scoffed saying, "Is that how you wanna work? Then you can't stay here. I am already annoyed about you bumping into me this morning, don't annoy me more. Get out of the room." 

He finished as you cluelessly left the room before letting out a gasp in disbelief. What the heck was that?! 

"Is he- the typical cold boss who mistreats the workers?!" You asked yourself as a voice spoke, "I think not! He isn't cold, he's rather playful. But he functions a little weirdly and is pretty picky. More like- he just doesn't behave nicely towards people normally." You flinched hearing the voice seeing a man behind you smiling cheekily.

"Who- are you?!" You asked as he replied, "Oh, I am Jeon Jungkook. A worker here." You sighed saying, "You startled me." He chuckled saying, "Sorry!" You both talked for a while as you made a cup of coffee for your 'boss'. 

Knocking into his cabin, you got in to see him laughing like a crack seeing something on his phone. But he quickly made a classic cold face seeing you. You scoffed seeing his face before serving his 'sweet' coffee. He tasted it a little before spitting it out on your dress, making your eyes widen.
"What the- Ah!" You groaned as he coughed saying, "Why is it so salty?!" You scratched your neck saying, "I put 1 spoon of sugar though.." He looked at you with a dead stare asking, "Was it sugar or salt?" Your eyes widened in realization. 

"B-But-" You shut your mouth seeing his glare. He got up scoffing as he glared at you before eyeing you up and down.
"Who messes up like that on their first day?!" He growled as you bit your lips looking down.
"I'm s-sorry." You spoke bowing as he replied, "Just go and make me another cup of coffee." You gulped at his cold voice before quickly going out while cursing him out for spitting the coffee on your shirt. 

"I need to clean this shirt now! Ugh!" You groaned. Taehyung saw you go out as he sighed, "What a weirdo! Let me just watch my funny video while she makes a new cup of coffee." He giggled while watching funny videos on youtube. 

--Time skip

"Now it's good. What's my schedule?" Taehyung spoke as you replied, "You have a meeting with Mr Kang at 2 pm. And- after that, you are going to meet a client. That's it." 
He looked at you pretty impressed asking, "Did you memorize them all?" 
"No, I wrote them down in my hand." You replied as he sighed in disbelief. 
"Go memorize them all!" He shouted as you looked at him weirdly before walking out of the room completely not understanding his weird behaviour. But you knew one thing for sure, you were irritated at him, a lot.