Chapter 10:: Jealousy is a disease

Author's POV: 

"Ms Y/N! Mr Kim!!" Jungkook dashed into the room followed by Mrs Ko and Ms Lee who had worried expressions on their faces. 
"Mr Kim, Ms Y/N, are you both alright?" Mrs Ko asked as you awkwardly smiled nodding. Taehyung coughed saying, "I'm fine. It's just a little scratch." You squinted your eyes at him not understanding his sudden behaviour change. You could've sworn you saw him whining 10 minutes ago as well.

"Ms Y/N!!! Are you okay??" Jungkook asked worriedly as you smiled nodding.
"Yeah. You didn't have to visit us though." You spoke as he replied, "Ahhh! Why wouldn't we?? You're like our family who works with us. Your bandage on the forehead is still there... I'm sorry for not changing the stool." He spoke as you chuckled. 
"Ah! It's okay! Don't worry. It wasn't your fault, to begin with." You spoke side-eyeing Taehyung who was busy checking out the gifts they brought. 
"Ah, Ms Y/N! I brought this for you. I thought you might like it. Hospitals are boring so... I hope you can pass your time using this." Jungkook spoke taking out a set of comic books. You read the title of the book 'Dork Diaries' 

Taehyung who was grading the gifts in his mind looked at you and Jungkook hearing the noise.
"Oh!!! That's my favourite! How did you know??" You asked as he chuckled saying, "I heard you screami- I mean, talking about how much you love this series. So, I thought of buying a set for you." You looked at him softly saying, 

"Jungkook-sshi... YOU'RE THE BEST!" You showed him a finger heart as Mrs Ko chuckled seeing you both fool around. 
"They look cute together."
Ms Lee spoke as Taehyung frowned at her before looking at you both.
"Oh! And I also bought matching scarves for everyone! There is a grandma who sells handmade scarves. I brought one for all of us. Here, this is yours!" Jungkook spoke handing you a scarf as you gasped. He handed another scarf to Taehyung who stared at it feeling happy to have a scarf.

"Thank you I guess." He spoke sniffing the scarf as you sighed.
"Thank you!! It's so pretty!" You spoke as Jungkook replied, "Just like you!" making Taehyung stare at him in disbelief.
"What the heck is he talking about.." Taehyung mumbled staring at Jungkook who was smiling widely talking to you.
"Ah, do you want me to help you wear it?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung gulped angrily staring at him. Jungkook was about to help you wear the scarf by putting it around his neck when Taehyung suddenly shouted, "STOP!" grabbing everyone's attention.

He adjusted his throat before saying, "I wish for some professionalism here. Putting a scarf around your colleague's neck is very unprofessional." Jungkook frowned as Mrs Ko spoke, "Mr Kim, we're not in the workplace right now. So maybe, he slipped a little. Don't mind him." 
"Weird." You muttered rolling your eyes. Taehyung glared at Jungkook who was innocently looking at others. 
Everyone was a little awkward after Taehyung's sudden lecture and minutes passed by. 
"I guess we should leave now." Mrs Ko spoke as you quickly exclaimed, "Ah! Before you leave.... we should take a walk together. The hospital garden is very pretty! And I also wanted to walk around a little but couldn't because of a highly injured specific someone who can't even move without screaming god's name." 
Taehyung glared at you knowing well you were indirectly talking about him.

"Let's go then! I want to go there too!" Jungkook spoke as you smiled. 
"I am not going," Taehyung spoke rolling his eyes as you nodded.
"I'll help you get up!" Jungkook spoke about touching your arm making Taehyung grit his teeth at you both. Even he didn't know why Jungkook was bothering him so much today. But ever since the boy opened his mouth, all Taehyung could feel was an urge to throw him out of the window. But suddenly Mrs Ko spoke, "I'll help her! You might make her fall instead."