Chapter 23:: Because you are

Author's POV: 

"Mr Kim!" You said as Taehyung shook his head while walking in the hallway. You sighed saying, "Please!!" 
"That request is absurd. No way. No." He said as you frowned saying, "Taehyung. Please!!" He eyed you saying, "I'm your boss in here."
"Really? You'll be that prickly??" You asked as he nodded.

You sighed looking down and said, "Fine then... if you're so interested in being prickly. Don't talk to me anymore. I'll just be your secretary." You said walking away as he sighed saying, "Who asks for something like that..?!" Taehyung walked towards his cabin to see you working. He eyed you as you pretended not to see him. Rolling your eyes, you got up walking past him as he sighed. 

Ever since the morning, you had been asking him to make a video with a cat filter for some strange reason. But he kept resisting saying it was absurd. No matter how much you asked him, he kept denying making you annoyed. 

---Time skip

It was almost the end of work hours and you didn't talk to Taehyung at all other than work matters. He was confused seeing you acting all weird. 
"Why is she overreacting..?" He asked himself sighing about to open the door of the room where his cabin and your desk was. But he stopped hearing you talk to someone on the phone.

"No. I'm not okay. Ah! My tummy hurts. Mina!! You said that video legit help, it's making me even madder! The more I think of it... it's absurd. A cat filter?!" 
"Only because you said so, but if we end up fighting?"
"Yeah... I am on my period. I feel so tired, I feel like someone is constantly stabbing me on my tummy." 
"Yeah... I'm craving chocolates... ah! A doughnut would've been so great. But I forgot to bring the money. I only have the bus fare... ugh!!"
"Okay then. see you." 

You hung up the phone groaning as Taehyung tried not to laugh hearing your silly talks. 
"She really watched a video about that... what did she even watch?" He asked himself but soon it all clicked in. It probably was a video where girls ask their boyfriends for the silliest things and see if they agree or not. 
"She's seriously crazy... so am I." Taehyung mumbled as he closed the door walking towards Ms Ko saying, "Order doughnuts. For everyone."
"What flavour, sir?" Ms Ko asked as he said, "Chocolate, strawberry... vanilla. And banana, just in case." She nodded confused but ordered the food and said, "It'll arrive within half an hour, sir." Taehyung nodded saying, "I'm going outside for a while." 

He went to a convenience store and looked here and there sighing. Taking out his phone, he googled, 'What to do when your girlfriend is on her period.' 

"What am I doing again.." Taehyung asked himself sighing as he realized the shit he was doing every single day. He sighed before reading articles about what girls like and dislike during this time. 
"Right.. I never even socialized with girls properly. No wonder these all sound so weird." Taehyung sighed staring at his phone as the cashier said, "Sir, may I help you in any way?"
"Chocolates. Do you have them?" The cashier nodded saying, "In that section." Taehyung nodded walking towards the chocolate section as he picked a few packets of the best-flavoured chocolates for you. 

"These... and... this." He said keeping the chocolate bags on the cash counter as the cashier nodded. Soon, he came out of the convenience store and went to the shop nearby getting some meat porridge.
"This is enough, right?" He asked himself looking at his hands holding 3 bags full of food. 

---Time skip

"Where is he?" You asked himself eyeing the Taehyung's cabin's window as a voice startled you saying, "Here he is." You looked behind to see Taehyung coming into the room as he placed the bags in front of you saying, "Here. These are for you."
"Huh? What?" You asked as he replied, "I found them... ah! So like- they're in the convenience store nearby. And they were having a HUGE sale. So I helped the store and bought chocolates."
"Then why are you giving these to me?" You asked as he eyed you saying, "I bought them for you."
"You said they were on sale." You said as he replied, "Right... sale. But- I bought them and the only person who eats these is you." 
"Just say you bought it for me. Why do you act so hard?" You asked as he coughed awkwardly saying, "It's awkward showing that.."