↬့◗Aether | A Company From Monstadt II 🂱

Action

Action

Previously on  ↬့◗Aether | A Company From Mondstadt ⬡🂱

"You'll meet him, I order him to come and see me so-

I heard bushes rustling after a second or so I saw that eyes again owned by the blonde hair boy with unique attire.

"You again ?" I rolled my eyes.

"Ara... so you've met, great it'll be easier for both of you work together right ?"

"WHAT !?" I shout, why ? Because I like to work alone and I don't want partners or anything that's just get in my way in business.

"Yae~" I whine and she just laugh at me.

"Yae~~ please 😭" she shook his head

"Now, now, I want both of you to do something challenging."

__

I peek through bushes and there I saw two Kairagi in training.

"Unbelievable that I have to do this mission with you."
I rolled my eyes, wanna know what Yae asked me ?? So here's the thing...

"Y/n this is Aether and Aether this is y/n."

She smile at us and turn to serious expression in a matter of second.

"Two kairagi plotting something along with the fatuis investigate where they will go and collect evidence after that kill them."

Well that was she said, so now we're like spying them, so cool right ?

*crack*

I turn my gaze to Aether, he accidentally broke a vase

No shit

"Who is that ?" I grabbed Aether wrist very quickly and hide behind a huge stone.

"Sshh." He nodded, we can hear the sound of their foot getting closer and closer to our hiding place and I could hear Aether breath getting louder and louder.

"I said shut up !" I scream whisper to him, I close his mouth with my right hand, from the corner of my left eye I could see its armor but then...

"Let's go, we're going to be late." I let out a breath of relief and give Aether a death glare.

"Control your breath ! Or I will." I slice my throat with my finger so that he understand what I meant, he just gulp and nodded.

We continue walk following the Kairagi and we ended up in front of a cave more like unknown domain entrance like I've always seen.

Hikari, watashi no michi o michibiku

The power of light that came from my catalyst clear the foggy path, me and Aether walk inside well not long after we spot the Kairagi with Fatui agents and maiden. Me and Aether immediately ducked down and crawl slowly near a divider.

"Aether let's mo-

Splash of water suddenly appear in front of us along with mirror.

"Shit ! They spotted us !" I run to the right and Aether run to the left.

Sendō! Ryūsei no yō ni sora kara ochiru!

Thousand lights that look like needles fall from the sky causing some of the fatui died and injured.

"AETHER ! WATCH OUT !" Fatui agent about to hit him but then the fatui agent got electrocuted.

"That power belongs to-

"Ara.... both of you did a good job, let me finish this from here."
She cast a spell and suddenly something explode in a huge range and almost hit me and Aether but thank goodness I create shield before it came to us, I saw one of the fatui try to escape but not on my watch.

Hikari no muchi, yokusei.

"Aether...Y/n....you can go, I'll interrogate him myself."
I nod and leave the domain with Aether.

__

"You did great back there, sorry if I underestimate you."
I said as we walk to a beach near the unknown domain.

"It's fine." He answered me.

"So after your job here is done, where are you going ?" He looked at me and sigh.

"I must find my sister." Find my sister..... he lost his sister ?

"Wh-

"Aether....Ayaka is waiting for you in Kamisato estate." He look at me and Yae, I could hear him said thank you with his voice and left.

"How did you know Ayaka is waiting for him ?" I crossed my arm.

"Oh ? You forget thatI have a pet crow ?" I rolled my eyes, yeah I just realised she has a pet crow.

Aether..... I'll remember that name and I'm hoping that someday we will meet again.

___________________________________________________

Hikari, watashi no michi o michibiku
light, guide my path

Sendō! Ryūsei no yō ni sora kara ochiru!
thousand lights ! fall from the sky like meteor !

Hikari no muchi, yokusei.
whip of light, restrain.