Who is Hima (Hima Ark 2)

Visual reference for Himawari just in case you forgot. Long black hair golden eyes. Her original hair color is white  (This is what she would look like right now since she would be 13 right now)

Updated.

Name before reincarnation: Himawari Hatake (I thought I made this obvious enough but just in case people still didn't get it)

Death: Himawari died during the nine tails massacre in the Hidden Leaf Village. At that time she was a skilled member of the Anbu and had three chakra natures Water, Wind, and Lightning. She was nicknamed the Storm Princess in the Bingo Book. (A/N): I am explaining it now because I might randomly reference it in story

Power when in Naruto:

Ninjutsu: 10-10

Genjutsu: 4-10

Taijutsu: 5-10

Doujutsu: ???

Couple Random facts: Himawari is Kakashi's Younger sister by 3 years. She died when she was just the young age on 9. Now let's go into the actual story for today just felt like explaining some things lol.

~~~~~~~~

Mikoto POV

Recently there have been a lot of incidents with people gaining esper power above that of their ability. It's being caused by some sort of  Level upper and Kuroko and Uihara have been busy with more cases with judgement because of it. I've been hanging around Hima and Saten more recently. It's been a few weeks since Hima came to Tokiwadai and I'm little worried about her. Everyday she comes to school with small scars on her body. Whenever I question her on it she changes the subject, she does same when Kuroko questioned it as well. She surprisingly can get along with Kuroko fine when she chooses to, she refuses to talk to Uihara or Saten completely.

"Mikoooo wanna go get ice cream" Himawari shouted and started to make her way over to me as she saw me leaving the classroom. Though I wouldn't ever admit it i've always liked Hima ever since I met her on the roof and since we reunited, but she has her own problems. I should be staying away from her since I betrayed her and didn't stay by her side when she needed me the most, but Himawari acts like it never happened which makes me want to help her more. The state of her actions and personality is because of trauma. She's really not a bad person at all.

"Sure Hima" I blushed again. She took my hand in hers and pulled me out of the building. "Hima do you have to hold my hand?" I asked because it's too embarrassing.

"Miko I just want to hold your hand because you're my favorite!" My face turned as red a tomato
"W-W-What do you mean by that!" I shouted
Himawari picked up the speed and started sprinting faster

"Don't be a slowpoke Miko!" She shouted back
~~~~~~~
*Ring*
*Ring*
*Ring*

"Hima, your phones ringing"

"I know and I'm ignoring it"

"Do you want me to pick it up"

"No"

"Why"

"Because I don't want to hear that old bastards voice right now"

"Old bastard?"

"Don't worry about it Miko"

"Ok if you say so-"

I heard loud footsteps approaching the two of us and me and Himawari immediately stood up. We were both surrounded with guns pointed at us and a pale grey haired man in a lab coat approached up. I could sense Himawari recognized him as she tensed up and I saw her eyes darken from the usual lit up golden orbs of light.

"Himawari! What have you been doing! You didn't come back home last night and we have been looking all over for you! I don't care if Chelly said it was ok for you to experience school like a normal junior high student, but you should not be mingling with them... You are not normal!"

I gulped. What was he implying by that? I thought. Himawari seemed to be enraged by his words, but she didn't respond only started to stare down at ground. The man walked towards Himawari smacked her in the face and she fell to the ground with a thud. I felt my face scrunch up in anger as I shouted at him "What are you doing to Hima!" He turned and looked at me

"Eh?" He trailed off till regaining his speech "ahhh... your Misaka Mikoto the third strongest level 5 in Acedemy city... pleased to meet you. My daughter is just throwing a little temper tantrum I'm sorry if she has bothered you in any way" he added in a lower whisper to only something me and Hima could hear "now stop your bullshit before you make me get my hands dirty once again" He grabbed Hima by her hand and pulled her away as I stood there in shock. I wanted to stop him, but I was unable to move the pressure he released was so powerful even the soldiers around him fell to the ground. I saw Himawari look back towards me as she was pulled away by that guy with tears welling up in her eyes as she mouthed the words "good bye"

~~~~~~~~~

Another short chapter I apologize once again, but I really wanted to get this one out cause I'm very excited to write the next chapter. I really want to finish this arc in this story so I'm gonna focus on this one a little more then my MHA fanfic, by I promise it will still be getting updated. Thanks for reading everyone and have a great rest of your day!