Chapter 1: First Its a Joke

So one day at the end of the school year I was at home skipping school with a friend of mine. "Dude, today as I was trying to skip school, I almost got caught by my parents, it was a close call alright." Yeah man I know same almost happened to me with my mom. " We just talked for hours and it seemed like the more we talked the more we laughed. 'But damn did I feel so jealous and sad cuz he's got a boyfriend already and I've liked him for like the longest time, and Axel well he says he's unsure but he thinks he's gay and I just think he's so cute when he has that look on his face. I was gonna tell him one day that I liked him so I asked him if he was dating anyone and he had told me that he was dating this boy, so yeah. But sense we've known each other for about a year and a half I decided to just let him date this boy and I'll try to suppress my feelings.' "Hey May, you good I think you zoned out there for a second cuz I was tryna talk to you?" * Oh yeah I'm doing alright, sorry bout that I've been zoning out a lot lately I guess my bad.* " Well I was just asking cuz I wanted to ask you why whenever I talk about me and my boyfriend you always zone out and have that sad look on your face? " * Oh really it's nothing I promise...* " You can tell me I promise I'll try to help you anyway I can ok. " * Well then the uh... thing is that I um... really like you!!* Oh shit I can't believe I actually said that what the hell happened to me deciding to suppress my feelings. I could have sworn I saw a look of disgust on his face when I said I liked him but it disappeared as fast as it came so I thought I imagined it'' "Oh well um see the thing is, there's a few things I haven't told you yet. I um, well first things first me and my boyfriend well we got into a fight last night and I know your very protective so I didn't tell you and um I also like you but I wasn't sure if you liked me." ' I look at him with wide eyes and dark scarlet cheeks that could make the color red jealous, just thinking oh my god I'm so happy he likes me too yay I'm so happy haha. Then he coughs and I realize I accidentally zoned out again.' Then he says " So I just wanted to let you know cuz I know your a very loyal person, and to tell you that my boyfriend had cheated on me that's why we fought and then he had actually dumped me so yeah. " ' He looked so sad I felt bad for him I wanna kick his boyfriends ass right about now that fucking jerk of a boyfriend.' Then he said " So I was wondering if your ok with it, can we date maybe, only if your ok with it and all? " ' Oh my god ahhh I can't believe what I'm hearing yay oh my god he wants to date me too I'm so freaking happy, then I hear a snapping noise and realize he was waving his hands in front of my face tryna get my attention.' * Hey I'm so sorry I realized I zoned out again I'm just so sorry it seems to be happening a lot lately so yeah.* Then he says " I understand it's totally fine not an issue, so don't apologize so much ok. " *Yeah I know it's just,... wait but sti... ' Then he kisses me before I can finish what I was saying and he pulled away looking at me with such deep blush on his cheeks that he looks away, awww I think that's so cute but damn am I feeling really shocked that he actually kissed me, then he starts to touch me on my face and starts leaving feather kisses all over my neck. Then he starts to reach one hand into my pants then slowly into my panties and starts rubbing my clit and God does that feels so good that I didn't even know I had let out a breathy moan and his other hand I had lost track of until I felt something squeeze and rub my breasts. I'm already feeling so wet between my legs and so turned on from all this skin to skin contact that I came not long after him touching and rubbing me so much, and as I came I moaned so loud saying * Oh yeah Axel, I'm cumming!!!*