Chapter 2: Then It's Depression

'Then he asked if we could go to the bedroom, because we were kinda on the sofa in the living room.' And I hummed yes, cuz I was to busy still coming down from the high I got from cumming. So he stood up with my legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck, while we were kissing I hadn't realized we made it into my room and when he threw me on my bed I yelped in surprise. I told him with a whinny tone * I'm feelin horny, fuck me already.* Then as I finished saying that he had started climbing on top of me and I was filled with excitement and anticipation just watching him. He then proceeded to throw my shirt across the room and struggle to unlock my bra till next thing I knew I saw it fly across the room and land on my dresser and he started to look at my breasts like an animal who hadn't eaten in days and proceeded to grab them and squeeze them then he started suckin on them and nibbling on my nipples and me well I was swimming in ecstasy getting high on the feeling of him being on me, then he reached for my pants button struggling a little till he was able to slowly pull them down to my ankles with me even more wet between my legs so much so that you could see how wet I was as he then dragged my panties down my legs and threw them to the other side of the room with my pants which ended up in front of my closet. Then he pushed me down into the bed lifted my legs over his shoulders and I could feel his breath on my pussy it was so warm and it sent shivers all up through my body till he started to lick me down their and I leaned my head back arching my back up off the bed letting out breathy moans one after another. He then slowly started sliding in one finger at a time he was able to get in three fingers before I came again and he started pumping his fingers in and out while still kissing and playing with my breasts, it hurt a little when he slipped in the second and third finger but I got used to it after a while. Then I started feeling so good but I wanted more so in a whinny voice I said * axle please I want you.* Then he said " only if you beg me baby. " so I said * ugh baby fuck me with that big cock of yours, I need it and I want it so bady!!* So then he started to undress, he took his shirt off first and I was loving what I was seeing already but when he took his pants and boxers off I saw his dick which was huge which proceeded to turn me on more than I already was but I was a little scared cuz it was so big, I mean it hurt a little with just three fingers so would that thing even fit inside me?!! He got back on top of me lifted my legs and lined his dick up with my pussy and went into me really fast and as he did I sucked in a breath and had an expression of pain on my face and he didn't move and asked me " are you alright may if you want we can stop if it's hurting that much. " * No it's alright just give me a second to get used to your size and then you can start moving ok.* So he said sure and then just let me get used to his size. And even though it hurt still, I was already really turned on so I got impatient with myself and started to whine and I said " Oh yeah baby I need you so bad I need you to start moving please baby fuck me, oh yeah more I want more fuck baby, faster  harder harder please oh yeah.* As soon as I said he could move he was going in and out of me at a steady pace and it was hurting but slowly turned into pleasure and then I wanted him to go faster and harder and he was pounding me so good I was moaning so much. I mean as he started moving in and out of me his first words were " Oh yeah, God baby your so tight.!! " I mean after we fucked a few times I then got on top of him and put my pussy in his face, he started licking me and I started to suck his dick, we did this for a while till he came I mean while we were fucking he came inside me a lot but this was different I could taste it and it tasted salty but not bad. Somewhere during the early morning we had fallen asleep naked wrapped up in blankets, but when I woke up this morning around 9am he was gone but he had left behind a note. It read - Hey may thanks for a great fuck, it was fun and all but jokes on you my friends bet I couldn't get into the pants of the ugliest freak in school which turned out to be you, so yeah jokes on you, and me and my boyfriend were in on this together with our friends and you fell for it and we were never friends and I admit tryna get into your pants was a challenge but it was one I was willing to do and I don't love you I mean no one will ever love an ugly fat freak like you so give up already your nothing but a good lay and a slut to every other guy.-  ' Oh my fucking God is kinda what my thoughts were like at that moment after reading that note he left for me. All I was, was just some joke to him, what the fuck!!! But after that night I started online school and just kinda stayed in my room every day didn't talk to my family so they don't know about this and never will but who cares if I was just some sick joke anyways, so fuck life I just wanna go to bed and never wake up if this is how life is just gonna treat me.