Chapter 9: With Her Now Pregnant

He seemed to be really concerned for my well being and now i felt super guilty to have made him sad and a little mad with me and for making him worry like that. He had made me promise to never do it again and I don't do it on purpose like that, I just feel the need to vomit sometimes and I just help myself along the way so it'll be hard to stop but I made a promise to jay so, I'll keep that promise no matter what. So, some time after that conversation of ours he's been checking in on me every day for the past couple weeks and it's been getting annoying and I understand he's just worried and this is kinda my fault to begin with, still ugh it's really bothering me. But then later on after I had gotten used to his nagging basically he had said he was leaving for a while because, he had gotten called back by the woman who he said was his boss and I was curious as to why. So, as I was about to follow him a girl came up to me and said ^If you'r wondering why his boss is calling him up out of the blue it's because he's bout to be fired for having an illegal relationship with a patient here. You! And I looked at her with an expression that said, what the fuck!! Jeez how did we get caught how could that have happened I have to help him this is all my fault in the first place, but what can I do anyways I'm just a patient here I have no authority at all so there really is no way I could help him. I mean I fucking fell in love with him and now I may very well lose him and there's nothing i can do unless I tell her but i haven't even told jay what if he gets mad or leaves me over it, I'm so scared I don't know what to do anymore at the moment. So, before I can even realize what I'm doing I'm off running towards his bosses office to where he is to protect him and help him in any way I can and as I slam open the door I say 'you can't fire him, I'm pregnant with his child and I turned 18 before we did anything. So, by law we have to get married so unless you plan on letting us both leave you better let jay keep him job sense it was my fault to begin with for falling in love with him when I knew better.' She looks at me as if I've lost my mind, and jay looks at me mouth wide open he looks happy then scared, next confused then lastly mad but it that look left from his face as quickly as it came. So, now I'm confused on how he feels but by the look on his bosses face I can see how she feels just fine like reading a children's book she's wide open. She then coughs to get our attention and say's <Fine if that's how it's gonna be I can always find someone else to fill in his position, so you can both leave and I'll be informing your parents miss may.< I then say 'Yeah do whatever you like they've never been any parents of mine.' Then me and jay went our separate ways to our rooms to pack our stuff before we leave. And as me and jay had met back up he looked at me and I couldn't tell what he was feeling which made me anxious and scared and very nervous, then we both left the building with our belongings. Then as we were making our way to what I assumed was his car he grabbed me roughly by my arm and turned me around and what i saw was not what I was expecting at all he looked so angry but, he then said" How could you do something so stupid like telling my boss you were pregnant when your not. I could have just said that other girl was making that stuff up you know, and then I would have been able to keep my job, a job for which I loved to have been doing. But now I'm fired and jobless and because of that scene you caused back there it'll be hard to find a job else where because of my new reputation thanks to you." I was so mad but also sad, because he was yelling at me and thinks I'm lying about being pregnant but I really am pregnant, he's being a real jerk. Though I do understand where he's coming from I kinda ruined any possibilities of him getting a similar job or one he loved anywhere else by doing what I did, and I did make it so he got fired but not on purpose. Then I said as I was crying, 'I really am pregnant for your information you jerk, and yes I know you loved this job and because of me you won't find another job like this any time soon and for that I'm truly sorry okay, but that gives you no right to yell at me as if everything we've done and had this whole time is only my fault, it's your fault I fell in love with you, you made me think you cared about me, loved me, wanted me and understood me. But I guess you were just an asshole who wanted to get into my pants huh just like every other guy I've met nothing but a dirty scumbag who loves to sleep around and use woman as if their toys and mess with their feelings to get your way and whatever you want from them.' Then I just fell to the ground slumped over crying my heart out because I felt as If he just stabbed me a million times in the heart with a dagger and the pain was endless, it just hurt so much to be hurt this way by the person who says they love you and who you fell in love with and gave your heart to. Then he grabbed my face by the chin and made me look up at him with my tear stained face and I saw regret and sadness in his eyes but I wasn't gonna forgive him that easily he broke me, then he started to wipe away my tears and look at me and said "I'm so sorry may,I just really loved that job and I'd been stressed as of late and then this happened I'm just so sorry I didn't mean to take it out o you like that and your right it is also my fault and for that I am sorry okay just forgive me please. Also I believe you when you say your pregnant we didn't exactly use protection and we had done it quite a bit and many times over the weeks you've been staying here so yeah." I had tried to say something but he interrupted me before I could even properly start what i was gonna say and said, " I truly do love you and I'm truly sorry and regret how I just treated you and would love it if you forgave me, please?" I looked at him and thought I love him to much to let him go no matter how mad i was, so I'll just give him one more chance, 'You get one more chance okay jay, so don't screw it up this time okay.' Then he said " Okay I won't I promise so first of all, will you marry me May Marie O'malley?" I looked up at him as he was speaking till he got on one knee and asked me what I thought no man would ever ask me, and I responded by saying 'yes' and then he got up and hugged me and spun me around a whole bunch looking so happy and so was I because I truly thought I was unlovable in this cruel world that I live in.