Chapter 3: Next It's Attemped suicide

I was sad and was feeling kinda naive and stupid for thinking he actually liked me. * How dare he, that fucking asshole it's my first time and it was just some joke to him a bet he took from his friends.* I started crying I was feeling violated and used. I honestly was already depressed for the past couple of days and now I just feel numb I wanna die I can't take this I hate him. I mean to be honest I had some doubts about our friendship cuz I mean he used to bully me and then we became friends not long after he found out from a rumor that I liked him. I mean now that I know how people truly see me and they only wanna use me why even bother living. I don't have anyone, so maybe everyone would be better off with me dead anyways. I mean to be honest I don't think anyone would care let alone notice. I got a razor and used it on my wrist now I'm bleeding really fast and there's a lot more blood than I thought there would be. Shit I'm feeling really weird I feel kinda cold, tired and a little funny. Shit I'm gonna pass out. Well I'm tryna open my eyes and God is it bright, *turn the lights down it's so bright* "well would you look at that your finally up sweetheart." I mean last thing I remember was me slitting my wrists, bleeding out and now I'm somehow in a hospital still alive, why wtf. Well now that I'm in the hospital it's to late to leave or try to die again sadly. I start crying again, wondering why the hell someone would bother trying to save the girl who's just a joke. Then as I was thinking this the doctor walked in and he said ' So I hear our patients awake, how are you doing?' I thought for a while, how am I doing? I mean I'm for sure feeling like shit but also wondering why someone would save a nobody like me, though I can't actually say that to the doctors face. So I just said * I'm sad and kinda mad wondering why someone would save me, I wanted to die so why not just let me?* Oh shit I was just gonna say I'm sad so why the hell did I say all that other stuff to the doctor, God damnit brin why you gotta do this to me. Then he looked at me and asked me something I wished he'd never asked me, ' so why did you want to hurt yourself?' I figured I'd better tell him cuz I already told him this much no point not saying everything. So I said * A boy who I thought was my friend turned out not to be. And a couple nights before I tried to take my life I told him I liked him he said he also liked me that he even loved me I thought it was to good to be true but I went along with it against my better judgment. So that night we slept together but in the morning he left a note behind, it read that what we did was just some joke something his friends bet he wouldn't do. So, I turned out to just be some joke to the damn world and figured why not die everyone would be better off without me.* My doctor looked at me like he actually felt bad for me and then said nothing to that. Then he finally said something " So you see I've had other girls come in here and say similar things and some of them were true others were not so we have no proof so we're gonna ask you to complete a rape kit ok." I looked at him scared that I'm might be that one small percentage of unproved cases like this. He said " By the look on your face when I first started talking you thought I would judge you well I'm not because it wasn't your fault you were in love and sometimes love can blind us. Anyways we're gonna send you to another hospital for help because your a danger to yourself and you need some help and maybe even people to relate to ok." * Wait it'll only be girls, no boys will be there right?* " Yes it's an only girls hall so no boys but some of the doctors their will be men I know that might be an issue but you'll just have to deal with it ok, sorry dear." I sighed with what I felt was relief, thank God I mean I'm gonna be dealing with men and boys growing up so I'll have to get over it at some point and there's no better time than the here and now. Well anyways I'm scared and it'll be hard at times but I'll try my hardest. God I'm so tired I'ma just sleep for a little while they won't mind will they, I hope not, and so I fell asleep. I woke up later feelin scared and it was kinda dark then some EMTs where at the front desk which I could see from my room door and I heard my name so knew they were here for me. Then they asked me to get onto the stretcher and they strapped me on then they rolled me out to the ambulance. They said they were my transport and they'll be the ones transporting me to the other hospital. I mean once we made it to the hospital I went inside and they left. I was then asked a bunch of questions by one to many doctors and I found out it was freaking 3am I was exhausted but they wanted me to talk to more doctors and take some blood from me for testing. Then finally after they were done talking to me they gave me my clothes set up my bed in my room already and let me sleep finally.