Chapter 10: Lastly With Marriage And A Family

So after he proposed, and we had a little time to be happy he helped me get into his car to take me to his home where I will be living for the time being till we can get a home big enough for our new family and such. So, right now were on our way home to get the wedding prepared and family members informed and invited, then were gonna start our engagement party and have our wedding 2 months from now because he wants to get married as soon as possible so he can have me in every way. Now that were home and have been for about a week he's already told his parents and their happy for him and me and they like me but they scolded him for how we met and got together and such things so yeah. They say they feel bad for me but that I couldn't find a man more deserving of me and one who will take better care of me and love me more than him because they know their son and they can see that he's already fallen madly in love with me and will do just about anything for me. So while I did say I would help with the engagement party and the wedding planning, I know next to nothing about what they include nor how to plan it. His mother said she'd help me though so I think I'll be alright, or at least I hope so. So she had helped me pick out the flowers and we chose white orchids, then we chose my dress it has an open back and lace sleeves and drags in the back just a little because we couldn't find one that didn't have to much dragging in the back for someone as short as I am ya know. But it's so pretty it's got orchid designs for the top front part and on the back which is an open back in the sense that it's only made with lace so you can see my back but not see it which is confusing to say now that I think about it. But anyways then we found a church to have the wedding at because I didn't want anything to big and all of the guests are family friends and close friends who he used to work with who actually didn't have anything against us getting together. Though he did also get scolded by them for how we met and such. Other than that for the engagement party it'll just be family, and it was at his parents house which they were ok with. We had fun I still couldn't drink but thankfully his parents brought sparkling drinks as well ya know. But it was lovely very beautiful they used roses for the engagement party which I enjoyed and quite liked but the food was the best it was like an elegant engagement party but also somewhat of a barbecue. We had so much fun at the party but as it always goes, he got super drunk then asked me to help him get to his room, then he said 'Baby were engaged why not have a little fun?' I was trying to tell him that we couldn't then I bumped into the end of the bed and fell down on it. He was over me looking at me with such lust in his eyes in the blink of an eye. I wasn't paying attention to what he was doing that I didn't realize till it was to late, but he had already stripped himself and was undoing my bra after taking my dress off all without me noticing damn. That's what I thought but truthfully I may not have been drunk but I wanted him so badly. Then while I got distracted again, which frustrated me "ugh" he had already stripped me down to nothing but what I was born in and had started to kiss my neck, which damn felt so good and turned me on right away. Jeez I thought, he really knows what he's doing. Then I started moaning, " yeah baby that feels so good, oh yeah more." Then while kissing my neck and stroking my clit I could feel that smirk of his after hearing what I said on my neck. He then said ' yeah I know, this isn't my first rodeo with you. But if you don't beg me for what you really want I guess I can stop.' Just as he had stopped and was starting to get up, I said " No wait! baby please I'll do it." 'Then say what you want me to do.' "Baby I want your big delicious dick in my pussy, so please daddy give it to me harder and faster." 'As you wish baby girl, I'll give it to you alright' Then he shoved it into me s fast and hard I came right away, and he said 'ugh' out loud and then said ' Did you just cum without my permission baby?' " Yes I did daddy, I need to be punished so punish me daddy." Yeah baby you do need to be punished, and you know I'll do it so just turn around and bend over the bed if you want your punishment honey.' Then he rammed me from behind and it felt like ecstasy to me. Such bliss and it caused me to moan so loud, I'm pretty sure at this point everyone there heard what we were doing. Then while he kept going in me, I told him to be a little more rough with me and then he said, 'with pleasure' and was so much more rough but it didn't hurt it felt like I was in heaven and I didn't wanna leave. But sadly he came shortly after but so did I so we came together. Then we both fell over on the bed breathing heavily and sweating hard but both felt amazing ya know. Then he turned to face me, grabbed my face which made me curious as to what he was doing. But he had kissed me said he loved me, then grabbed the blanket and told me to get some rest so I did. I laid in his side and fell asleep really happy. After that time passed by pretty fast me and his mother had finished planning the wedding a month before. With time passing by me so quickly the next day I had woken up and it was my wedding day and his mother was helping me get ready while his father did the same for him. I was ready and very nervous but his father was walking me down the aisle and told me how proud he was for me and his son. Then he said I'm giving her to you, you better take good care of her and your kids son. "I will father, thank you. We had said our vows and the priest said You may now kiss the bride, Then we kissed and everyone got up threw up with orchid petals and said congratulations to us. We then proceeded to run out the church doors to our car that had just married on the back with cans dragging behind it. We had gotten a gift from his friends at the end of the wedding they gave us a key to a house they all bought for us and our new family, we had gone there and lived happily ever after with out two very beautiful babies who are twins. One is a girl her name is evanna, and her brother our son is named lucias.