Chapter 6: Which Leads To Him Falling For Her

Then I looked up at him and asked him, *wait why are you even helping me in the first place, why do you care so much?* Then he started to blush and look around and said "well 1st off I'm your nurse it's my job to care for you, and 2nd you intrigued me so I want to get to know you and I feel this need to protect you so I care about you is that so wrong?" I looked at him so surprised someone felt this way about me and said * no, no not at all sorry it's just no one's ever really cared about me this is a first for me and so new I'm still trying to wrap my head around it sorry.* Then we just went back and fourth till we just broke out laughing at each other. And then he would look at me every now and then and smile and have a little blush creep up on his face, and when I caught him a few times staring he would look away real quick. Then we kinda got to know each other better and we were hanging out during group and he was helping me draw something cuz he was an amazing artist and all. But then one day during group he didn't show up and I got a bad feeling, then I learned later that day he had gotten the flu and won't be able to come in the rest of the day and maybe not even tomorrow I was sad but understood. So we proceeded with group then we did lunch and then games and talking and drawing I kinda just let the day pass me by worrying about jay instead of focusing on what we were doing today that after lunch I didn't start to pay attention again till they told us snack time then bed time and I looked up thinking holy shit the days almost over and I wasn't paying attention at all damn. Then we had snacks I sorta ate not really just drank some apple juice then colored and went to bed at bed time but I took a shower first and all. The next day I was woken up by Jay I was rubbing my eyes tryna wake up then I noticed it was Jay and got so happy and was awake super quick. He asked me which finger to prick to check my sugar and so on then I went to the big day room and colored and drew and waited for them to line us up for breakfast. While I was coloring they called us to line up and I went to Jay first and said, * how are you I heard you were sick are you sure your okay enough to work today?* he looked at me then smiled and laughed and said " well I'm glad you worry about me but yes I'm doing just fine it was something small and not that bad ok so no need to worry anymore I'm quite alright I promise." Then we started walking to the cafeteria for breakfast and I got my juice and food and sat down I didn't feel that hungry my tummy was actually hurting so I pushed my food around and barley drank any of my juice and I was feeling kinda faint. Next thing I knew I fell over and someone yelled °she needs help° and I felt so hot like I was on fire but the cold floor felt amazing then I felt someone pick me up and they were saying something but I couldn't make it out then I just passed out to tired to stay awake. I woke up and sat up quickly then felt dizzy and I looked around and saw an IV in my arm and thought, must have been a high sugar or maybe dehydrated again, then Jay came in I looked at him funny and asked, *what happened to me, what's wrong?* He looked at me sadly and said "you weren't eating and I was gonna go over and ask why then you tried to stand and fell over all of a sudden and we rushed you to the emergency room we had and found out you were severely dehydrated. Why hadn't you said anything to me I was so worried and scared I might lose you." I looked at him then looked down disappointed in myself for making him worry about me and making him so sad and scared, so I said *I'm so sorry Jay, it's just I have always been not drinking water regularly even before I came here I just got into a bad habit of drinking maybe 3 or 4 glasses a day it kinda became normal. Also there were times I didn't drink water all day at all.* He scolded me then the other nurse came in and he had to leave she told me I needed rest and I had to stay for 30 more minutes then I was ok to go. By then I had realized I didn't know how long I'd been here so I asked she told me about 3 hours so I missed group damn. Then she had left and I didn't notice he came back but he asked "do you maybe want a snack may?" And I had said *yeah I kinda do maybe some juice apple, and some crackers please.* Then he left and came back with them and we sat in there and talked for the remaining time I had to be there and once I got out everyone was in the big day room waiting for lunch to start and I had just gone to sit down and color shortly before they lined us up for lunch and they told me I was gonna stay back for today until their sure I'm alright. So I stayed back and ate with Jay and a few other people were there as well and we talked about random things while I also colored got my shot for my food as well then we all started aughing then we started watching TV and I guess I had fallen asleep becaude next thing I knew everyone else was coming back from lunch. So yeah and shortly after we had group then we were taking showers after we played some games and listened to music. I had gone to my room to take a shower I was in there for a good 30mins and as I came out I dried my hair raped my towel around me and had no idea I left my door open cuz when I walked out of the bathroom my towel slipped and fell off and when I looked into the doorway I saw Jay standing their looking at my body and I looked down so embarrassed and flushed.

The Forbidden Romanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें