samajh ni aundi ay

( hi sweethearts!

Kasa ahe bara ahe na/ kase ho sab? Acha chalo jaldi se story start karte hai!!!!! )

Backchodi should be Continued.....

Ashish's p.o.v

I just finished talking bath and I was wearing. Navy blue t-shirt with black shorts.

My hairs were still wet and I don't even bother to dry it causes I am to lazy to do it. I was just standing in balcony while talking a sip of wine and staring at the moon who was slowly visible in clouds🌕☁️. I never stopped thinking about that girl since I came back home. She is truly a drug to me. I don't care of anything I just want to make her mine....... whatever it takes. I want her so badly but I controlled myself. Since I laid my eyes on her, I promised myself to keep her in my arms forever and protect from everything. Is this the feeling which feels to fall in love? I was in my own world when someone knock on the door of my room. I told person to come in while still staring at moon, drinking wine.

Anmol: Ashish! Muze sari info mil gayi hai, uss ladki ki.

I immediately looked at him with wide smile on my face. He was looking at me in shock cause I never smiled like this before.

Ashish: sachi!? Give it too me! Thanks anmol!

Anmol's p.o.v

What the fucking hell is happening,......he was smiling and was saying thanks to me..... like to me......for real? never in my life I've ever heard it. I gave him all info and went to living room and sat with other members. We were at night over at ashish's house. Well Ashish doesn't mind at all.

Anmol: guys u know what happened!? Ashish smiled and thank me for giving him the info of that girl.

Bhuvan: are u bing serious!? Like.....sachi?.........I thought he would die with that straight face. Usne kabhi smile kya hai nahi except that evil smirk of his.

Rohit: are Anmol bhaiya aap na koi aacha sapna dekh rahe ho! Aap jake so jao.

Anmol: why would I stupid!........ I'm sure yeh sab uss ladki ke liye chal raha hai...

Simran: agar asa kuch hai tho, I am so happy for him. Finally use koi tho mil gaya to be happy with. I hope she'll be able to change him and make him smile every second.

Jashan: she must be really special right?

Akash: yes! She must be....but jesa humne dekh vo bohot innocent hai........and I bet! Use pata nahi hoga that we are mafia.

Anmol: haan vo bohot cute and innocent hai! Finally I got a cute sister to protect.

Akash: we for sure will treat like one.....but does she want it? You know Ashish can be really possessive towards his things.....and...... he'll do anything to make sure he gets what he wants.......muze bas asa lagta hai ki vo usske sath kuch galat na kar de!