short unknown

Yo guys!
Sorry for late update! Tamatar, chappal aur galiya baad main Dena pehele vote Karo!

Aur main purane chapters ko thoda update kar rahi hu story nahi change hogi sirf unwanted author's note nikal de rahi hu!

Just focus on story!

......................................
Backchodi age badhti rahe!
......................................

Shrawani's p.o.v

He didn't answer or spare a glance at me. His clinched jaw are enough to know that he is mad. I just kept looking out of the window trying to calm down. I'm done.....I don't wanna get inside that mansion again! I'm already scared thinking what would he do next....

We arrived at the mansion and I just want him to speak something cause he is more scary when he is silent.

Shrawani: why....you brought me here....

I just mumbled it but flinched hearing his voice.

Ashish: then do you want me to drive you till that man's house?

Shrawani: A-Ashish it's not like that!!

Ashish: get out!

He went out of the car and opened my door, dragging me onto the mansion. He was so fast making it hard for me to catch up. We ended up at our bedroom and he let go of my hands. He was breathing heavily I could feel he's hidding his anger. He gave me the sharp glare making me speechless. As if we was controlling me with those eyes. He spoke with deep voice only to make me more nervous!

Ashish: what were you doing there!?

Shrawani: A-Ajey asked me...to j-join his friends party there.

Ashish: who allowed you to ware that kind of outfit?

Shrawani: I can ware AnYtHiNg I want! I don't need permissions!

He chuckled and walked closer to me with his hands in his pocket.

Ashish: you must be forgetting this..but!... I'll remind you.... you're Shrawani Chanchalani....my wife right!?

I didn't said anything so he tilted his head a little.

Ashish: am I wrong?

Shrawani: ye-...n-no...

Ashish: hmm..... You're my wife than what the fuck were you doing there without my permission!?

I flinched when he yelled suddenly. He came closer and caressed my hairs.

Ashish: abb dhayan se suno...you are married to me...who the hell gave you the right to go to a stripper club with other man!? You let other man touch what's mine. Kitni baar batana padega muze!? That you are fucking mineeee! And they can't touch what's mine! Let me tell you something....

Ashish: I don't like sharing what's mine!

He whispered in my ear and kissed it.

Ashish: you need a punishment sweetheart...so that you won't repeat it again.

Fear visible in my eyes i tried to back away. But he pulled me and slammed his lips on mine. I pushed him but all in vain since he's stronger than me. It felt like he was yearning me and this moment for ages. I taped his shoulder cause I was out of breath. He broke the kiss and rested his forehead on mine. Both of us are trying to catch our breath. He caressed my lips and mumbled.

Ashish: uhh I can never get enough of your lips! I missed it....

And he again started kissing me...but i recalled what he said...he missed my lips not me....he doesn't likes me... it's just physical attraction. Unknowingly tears streamed down my face and i pushed him with all my strength. He stumbled a little on back. I wiped my lips with the back of my hands.