i'm your filter

Pata hai! Bohot late aya but Aaj ki word count 2000+ hai!😁😁 Aab please!! Muze comments ki baad chahiye!

Welcome back! Naya chutiyapa..... with big siyapa! Continue!.....

Ashish's p.o.v
I carried her bridal style and walked out to my car. Usually I would simply tell my men to kidnap people but i don't won't let anyone else touch her. I made her sit on the passenger sit of my favourite black lambo

I entered in car and started driving at full speed towards my mansion far away from Mumbai, right somewhere in middle of forests

I entered in car and started driving at full speed towards my mansion far away from Mumbai, right somewhere in middle of forests. I looked at my slwpy kitten....aww how someone can look this beautiful even while sleeping!? She's really a drug to me! God save me nahi tho main nashe karte karte he maar na jau huh! We arrived and i carried her to my bedroom. I settled her on bed and laid besides her. God!!!! She is wearing over sized hoodie and her collarbone again. I couldn't help but hover over her and kiss her neck to collarbone, i softly sucked near her neck, leaving marks. I could seriously feel I'm getting hard now, just by seeing how tempting she looked under me. I kissed every inch of her face. Ughhh! I just couldn't get enough of her. Suddenly I got a phone call, it's one of my men. I sat on bed while caressing my kittens hairs.

On call.....

Men: boss! I have settled things with miss shrawani's house.

Ashish: grate! Make sure they don't doubt anything! Not even a single thing

Men: sure boss

Call end.....

I hang up the call and looked at my baby. I gave her the drug which will took 5 to 6 hours to get her consciousness back....it means in next 1 hour. I went straight to my bathroom, had a long shower and came out in grey bathrobe with my hairs still wet. I took a wine bottle and pour it in the glass as i sat on couch. Actually it's a habit of mine to drink glass of wine in a day, as it's good for our health.

I was waiting for her to get up but that's when her phone rang up. Yes! I have her phone with me all the time. It's ajey...... why would he call her at this late night huh!? There are too many massages.