college project

Hiii! Kese ho! I am back with new chapter let's start!!!!!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

🚨 Bada hai

Chapter!🚨

Continue kijiye backchodi ko!.....

Ashish's p.o.v

We're currently at office cause I called all of team members to discuss about shrawani

Rohit: ashu! Tuze kuch baat karni thi?

Ashish: yeah!....... actually I need you guys to help me to get shrawani till me.

I got straight to the point cause I don't like to delay anything. They all got shocked first, but they come up with many best ideas

Bhuvan: what if....humne shrawani ke college ke sath Collab kiya.......? Ussi bahane tum use roz mill bhi sakte ho!

Akash: bam! I didn't knew you're that usefull!

Bhuvan: ughhh! Chup hoja chutiye!

Simran: that sounds good right ashu!? I think this way it's gonna work!

Ashish: yeah it is! But, hum unke college main kya karne jayenge?

Rohit: well......we have someone to settle that matter

Kunal: and that's definitely not me!

Bhuvan: kyu nahi?

Kunal: cause I already have a job! To follow her everywhere and keep her safe all the time!!!!

Simran: ahhhh ashu! It should be me doing that!

Ashish: enough! Don't worry I'll settle it somehow.

Simran: okay! Main tumhari help karungi!

Ashish: ok dismiss the meeting! Thanks guys for helping me!

Bhuvan: no problem ashu, we would like to see you getting married too *giggle*

Akash, Kunal and Simran: *laughing*

Ashish: 😒😑shut up!

Shrawani's p.o.v

It's been a week and I rn am eating peacefully sitting in college canteen. And even nischay is not here for two days. I just hope when he will be back he would forget me and Ignore me. My job is going good. I have finally learn how to be independent. Only sometimes my uncle would call me to ask if I need anything and am I fine or not... And I just answer them that I am fine no need to worry about me. I don't want to be burden anymore, that is why I shifted to Mumbai. I'm so thankful to them cause they take care of me until now. But lately I feel like someone is following me....maybe that's just my imagination.

Two days later........

Ashish's p.o.v

Agghhhh! It's been two days I didn't seen my baby. I miss her every single seconds! She looks so pretty, I'm staring at her pictures in my bedroom. Those beautiful dark eyes, those pink lips, I want to taste them so badly. I noticed that she's not wearing any make-up or any revealing clothes like other bitch's. But still she is naturally beautiful and cute just like me! I just want to protect her from this cruel world and keep her in my arms forever. I caressed her photo while smirking and said to myself.