do you even love me?

Hi my babdis! Wellcome back! Hope aab muse koi naraz nahi hoga!? ☺️

Wanna play with me?

...................
Continue kiya jaye
....................

Shrawani's p.o.v

I woke up cause of the The hell sunlight hitting my face. I looked beside me to see Ashish sleeping peacefully hugging me as if I'm any kind of toy. I try to get up but as soon as I sit up, i started feeling pain on my lower part.....like it really hurts bad! Then i noticed I'm not wearing anything.... That's when it hit me.........🧠 🚛......... Last night.......DID WE......

no no no.....this is not happening....i was on verge of tears now....but i try to get up cause i don't wanna walk him up. My body is all sore right now......great! But i somehow managed to walk to the bathroom. My gaze fall on mirror only to observe my state. My body is full of his marks and tears streaming down my face now. All i feel right now is I'm disgusted with myself!..... Why am I so weak!?.....

I took a warm bath to relax myself and fortunately it help to reduce the pain. I stay in the bathtub for a while not ready to face all of this. After i was done i wore my clothes and went out of room..... I went to the kitchen and saw softy (one of Ashish's maid) she has been working here from long time and i can see Ashish trust her more then any other maid. She's really kind and soft....just like her name! 🤣 and I'm comfortable with her. At last I have someone to talk to.....well I'm toooo talkative!...why being confined here..

Softy: ohh, good morning Mrs Chanchlani

.....uhh....... what's with that name!?😬 I just gave a small smile trying to hide my pain.

Shrawani: morning softy!.....umm do you have painkillers!?

Softy: why Mrs Chanchlani are you sick!?

I don't know what to say but she suddenly giggled while I'm looking at her all confused.

Softy: acha! Thik hai, thik hai! I got it. Wait I'll give it to you along with energy shake!

She winked at me while I stood there thinking. Did she know....... after a while she came to me with a tray. I passed her a smile while thanking her.