!fear!

Travel with me
Don't you wanna get away?
Don't you wanna run away?
I can take you to anywhere...
Ride with me anywhere...
4'am in the night
Sunrises on the way
Just take a hold on me
...cause I'm ready...

.

......................
Continue kiya jaye!
.......................

Shrawani's p.o.v

The pool of blood......tears are making their way down to my face . The sight in front of me is too scary to look at....it might be easy to see this types of things in movies and books but reality always hits hard! My body was shaking hard, i covered.y mouth and without knowing i screamed loudly that the whole mansion could hear it!

All of them got startled and looked at where I was standing with my hands Trembling. They all looked at me with shocked face mostly Ashish.....it looks like he is feared of something!..... Then he started taking step towards me Calling me.

Ashish: shr-shrawani! It's not what it looks like! I-

Shrawani: No!!! Me-mere pa-pass maat a....aana!

Ashish: h-hey hey! Kitten......b-baby please don't be scared- shrawani~?

His words took pause with me suddenly started breathing heavily

Bhuvan: Ashish! I think she is having panic attack!

Ashish ran towards me grabbing my both arms

Ashish: shrawani!!! Baby please look at me!

He cupped my face in his bloody hands but my eyes never leave that dead body. My breathing got uneven second by second.

Ashish: shrawani! Take a breath..... please...... please look at me!

But all of his screaming went in vain as my eyes still got stuck to the body and that blood pool. Akash and simran understood and stand in front of that body to block me from seeing it

Bhuvan: ASHISH! Get her out of here!!!!

Bhuvan shouted his lungs out. Ashish was about to pick me up my vision got blurry and everything went blank for me.

Ashish's p.o.v

I was about to pick her up but she suddenly grabbed my shoulder and was about to fall but luckily I caught her. She fainted in my arms. I quickly carry her bridal style and run to our bedroom. She is so small. All of them followed me. I placed her on the bed gently before yelling panickly.

Ashish: call Mr. Roy right now!!! And where is Rohit!????

Rohit: main yahi hu! Sarak baju main dekhta hu!

Mr. Roy is my personal doctor and the most professional doctor ever. And Rohit.....he has been taking education in that field so he is also expert in this things. After a while he arrived and immediately checked on shrawani. I'm far more then worried now. If anything happened to her i won't ever forgive myself! After a while Rohit and mr. Roy came out of room while Whispering something to each other as Mr. Roy was showing Rohit something on his phone while Rohit nodded. What the hell are they talking!?

Mr. Roy: sir...... actually her body is so weak, but nothing serious happened. Enough rest could help up. Just make sure she doesn't take stress and Don't let her miss any mill. Give her the medicine kept on the Nightstand. She walk up after three or four hours.

Jashan: thankyou Mr.roy!

Jashan and Anmol lead Mr. Roy till his car. Nothing is going in my mind right now. My sugar cube.........my baby fainted because of me.....she saw something which is so out of mind that i wish she never saw! What if she leaves me?........ only one thing that i fear in my life......fear of her leaving me....... alone.......