Chapter 26

Christina King

There's seven of them, I can't do it.

The teenagers weren't the problem. They may look very identical and act a little weird but they were harmless. At least, with what I've seen. The toddler too wasn't the problem, all he did was smile and giggle all day. The real problem is Hailey, who I've done absolutely nothing to but for one reason, doesn't like me. I wasn't sure of Jenifer either. Even though I cleared things with her, I was still worried she could find another reason to revenge. Kyle happened to be the one to help Harley execute her evil plans and he knew well it was for me so he could do it again.

I enjoyed living alone or with a very few people that didn't come in my way. It could get boring sometimes and I may be unproductive but that's my way. I thought Mr Susan was going to forget about it, the same way I did but there they were, all seven of them. If it means I'd have to leave the house, I would. Besides, that was already looking like the only possible option at that moment.

"Hello, this is the president speaking"

"Dad, you need to speak to Mr Susan and you're not the president"

"For the last time sunshine, it's Sullivan not Susan and I may be the president"

"For the last time, you'll never be the president"

"Ouch, so can I hang up now?"

"They're in my house"

"Which is a good thing. I'm pretty sure you're going to get along well"

"What do you mean get along well? They literally almost pranked me last night and you saw it"

"Almost"

"They can do it again and I wouldn't have to worry about this if you would just call their dad."

"You're overreacting"

"I'm not, this is a matter of my sanity"

"Just take it like they're your siblings and you'll see it'll be fun. You'll play catch, read bedtime stories together, play dress up_"

"We're not six dad"

"You know I remember this time when your aunt Kayla tried to_"

"Play dress up with me and I puked all over her. I can remember that story, you've told be like a billion times now"

"And it's still as funny as I remember" He laughed "Ah, old times"

"Are you going to help me or not?"

"I will"

"Thank you so mu_"

"By leaving you to deal with your problems. Bye!"

He hung up and that made it the fifth time I called him to ask for help. I fell face down on my bed and let out a loud sigh. I wasn't overacting, anyone In my shoes would do the exact same thing. These kids would prank the fudge out of me or Hailey at least. I could remember when I saw her that morning, sitting right across the table. She gave me a hard glare and squeezed her sandwich till the contents were out of it. Too much strength for an eight year old if I might add.

I'd never been in so much trouble in my life. All I wanted was twenty four hours in the comfort of my home in peace and quiet.

I heard a knock on the door when I was just about to slip into a deep slumber. My eyes snapped open and with my face still in the sheets, I yelled "Come in!"

The door opened and when I thought I would see one of the seven walk in, Lucas came in with food in his hands. I was shocked to see the seven earlier so I didn't have breakfast at the table. That was about an hour ago and I was still as hungry as earlier. I guess he noticed that and decided to bring it up himself and there you have it guys, the best chef on the planet.