Arc 1: The Beginning part5

Chapter 5: The Beginning part5

Disclaimer: I own nothing except the plot and my OCs. There will be a lot of OOC actions from everyone because I'm horrible with emotions that I haven't felt or seen firsthand.

"Talking"

'Thoughts or emphasis'

'Separate voice inside head'

~Parseltounge~

Whispering or emphasis

Extreme emotion/extreme emotion

^ From another author's fic

(Author's note or extra info) marked accordingly

(A.N.: Thank you for your kind reviews

~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~

August 3, 1985

3rd Person's POV

   The group of three made their way to the floo system in the reception area. They made quite the sight. The man leading the trio was tall with a runner's build, and he had the most stunning cerulean blue eyes and wavy chestnut hair that stopped at his nape. Following right behind him was a kind looking man with sandy blonde hair and soft spring green eyes, the scars upon his face did nothing to detract from his appearance.

   He was carrying the most beautiful child anyone within St. Mungo's had ever seen. With short black hair and doe-like emerald eyes, he was quite fey-like in his beauty. Though, people were quick to look away as the child tried to burrow into the man to get away from their gaze.

   They arrived at the floo system and went to the nearest open fireplace. They through down the floo powder while calmly saying, "The Leaky Cauldron."

   From there our trio went towards Diagon Alley, heading towards Gringotts. The child's head was swiveling from left to right, trying his very to see everything at once. But it wasn't meant to be because they had reached the bank.

   As they went inside, the two adults bowed to the guards before they went in. They didn't see the shocked but pleased faces they made, but the boy did. Before they approached a teller he quickly and quietly told his companions what he saw. They thanked him for telling them, while sharing a look over his head.

   The blonde took the lead, "Good afternoon, Teller Bloodletter. May your gold forever flow." Bloodletter nodded his head in greeting and replied, "May your enemies fall at your feet, while their blood stains your blade."

   "How can we, The Bank of Gringotts, help you today, Mr. Lupin?" The now identified Remus Lupin straightened up and clearly stated, "We request a full inheritance test for Hadrian."

   "Right away, sir." The goblin then turned and barked out a few orders in Gobbledygook and younger looking goblin appeared. "Griphook escort our guests to the hall of inheritance."

   "Please follow me." Griphook then turned on his heel and headed for the doors behind the teller. The trio quickly followed behind.

   After 15 minutes of walking, the small group reached an ornate office door with a nameplate on it. It read Axepariah, Head of Inheritance. The goblin knocked on the door to announce their presence. A gruff voice from beyond the door granted them entrance.

   The goblin inside was sitting behind the desk with everything for the test already set out. "Mr. Lupin, Mr. June, and young Hadrian. Please come in and have a seat. You are dismissed, Griphook." The trio swiftly took their seats, as Griphook left closing the door behind him.