Arc 1: The beginning part3

Have some bubble tea!! 0w0^^^

Chapter 3: The beginning part three

Disclaimer: I own nothing except the plot and my OCs. There will be a lot of ooc actions from everyone because I'm horrible with emotions that I haven't felt or seen firsthand.

"Talking"

'Thoughts or emphasis'

'Separate voice inside head'

~Parseltounge~

Whispering or emphasis or sarcasm

Extreme emotion/extreme emotion

^ inspired by another author's fic (Info at the bottom)

(Author's note or extra info) marked accordingly

(A.N.: I'm sorry if you had to wait to long for this chapter, I just wanted to implement some of Harry's creature traits, and I had to attend an out of town wedding, and I also had to rewrite the entire chapter when I realized it didn't fit the plot. Even if he won't go into a full inheritance just yet, I wanted them to be there. Thank you to everyone who voted and gave reviews, your support means everything to me! And to StepOnLego14, yes, I do plan on making one or more of the arcobaleno into his mate, and everyone will see why. Also, for those who went to check out my other story and liked it, I'm sorry to say that I put it up for adoption. You can also thank Alec Benjamin and the Hamilton soundtrack for sudden writing inspiration. With that being said, I hope this is to your liking and please enjoy!)

~.*.~.*.~

August 3, 1985

Derek's POV

   I have no idea what happened after I blacked out. All I know is that when I started to come into awareness, I had a lap full of a feral-like Harry and I instantly knew part of what was happening.

   When someone has been marked as a werewolf's cub, they get a slight boost in instincts and senses, along with stamina and durability. Because of the boost in instincts, no matter how young they are; they can still claim people as pack, and even though before today the last time I saw him was when he was seventeen months old, he had claimed me as pack.

   Now, even if the claimed cub is human if any of the people they claim as pack is threatened or in a life-or-death situation they slip into a feral-like mindset fixed solely on protecting their pack and getting them out of that situation, no matter their age.

   But Harry is exhibiting something a bit more than what a regular magical should, indicating that he may have a creature inheritance.

   I never quite understood why the Wizarding World was so much more accepting of people who became creatures through inheritance than those who are born or forced into it. In the Wizarding World, a creature inheritance is seen as a mark of power and thus highly revered.

   Though now isn't the time to be musing over this, I will take him to Gringotts as soon as I can for an inheritance test.

   For now, I need to focus on getting Harry to calm down and coax him into the ambulance so we can get to the hospital. As I look at the ambulance, I realize that it belongs to St. Mungo's meaning that along with the feral episode, Harry had a burst of accidental magic that would qualify him needing to go to St. Mungo's.

   Which makes sense because usually a cub that is in no state to truly protect their packmate from harm subconsciously sends out a spike of magic calling for help.