isolation

Note: this takes place in the cottage

Recently I haven't been feeling the need to get outside and socialize anymore, it doesn't matter to me anymore. Every time I think about something I start thinking about other things that make me remember. I realized now I'm no longer happy with my life anymore, everyone who hurt me had ruined me forever! I'm just to scared to talk with other people, to be around them, my brain tells me they all hate me and that there is something wrong about me...Everyone will die eventually, soon I will be alone.

I now lock myself up in my room ignoring everything

One day I hear two gentle knocks at my door, I flinched hearing the sudden noise. It was so late at night everyone should be sleeping?! I carefully walk up to the door preparing my fists incase someone was planning to murder me. But once I opened the door someone immediately gave me a hug.

It had been Nagito...

"N-nagito what are you doing?" I whispered, "I've noticed you have been gone recently" he said. My heart beat grew faster... "Wha- What no no n-no" He stopped hugging me and held my hand,

"Can you please tell me what's going on" he said gently, he grabbed my wrist and sat down on the bed with me, "it's just because everyone dying, it reminds me of other bad memories. My thoughts go deeper and deeper.."
I sighed " I think of more and more things, I had made so much mistakes in my life,I have no reason to exist anymore. I j-just want t-to kill myself already" I felt my body trembling, and my eyes burning.

"I felt like that too, I have tried before but It failed...I knew that if you saw me like that you would be devastated" nagito said, I sighed closing my eyes and asked "why do you care for me at all?" He looked at me with a somewhat gloomy expression on his face "because I want you to not die, please stay with me..."he spoke softly

I slightly widened my eyes trying to prevent from crying but that didn't help. "No..n-no no one has said that before" I thought, tears fell slowly, nagito held me close as I cried. Nagito held me close as we both eventually fell asleep.