please dont leave (su1cid@l reader)

Despair disease nagito AU

I dealt with physical abuse and emotional abuse, I never get a break from pain. Thinking a school could change my life and help me find support was a mistake!
It felt like a fever dream when I first got here but it's not, it makes me sick to my stomach that someone would enjoy seeing people die brutally like this. Why..why..why can't I be happy and mentally stable. Why , why.. why

I lied on my bed staring at the white ceiling thinking about every mistake I made, I didn't have the need to get out of bed! It really wasn't fun anymore, my only friend...nagito is no longer able to see me..I need someone to, help me...

I sniffed while getting out of my bed, it was late at night and monokuma already made the night announcement a few hours ago.I opened my door and ran to the hospital not caring if anyone saw me running around this late at night, I made it to the hospital and..

I went up the stairs and walked in the dark hallway, I slowly opened the door making sure I wasn't to loud. Nagito had already been up but he didn't seem aware I was there. "Nagito.." I said while sniffling a bit. "What do you want" nagito said in a annoyed tone. I looked at the floor fighting the urge to cry, "a-are you okay". "No, can you leave me alone?" He complained "no i-i wont" I cried, "leave now, you're annoying me"he yelled
I lost control of my emotions and let it out"nagito I haven't been feeling well, I've been trying to handle everything. B-But I can't!! I don't want to l-live anymore!" I rambled.

He went silent...

I silently cried and after a few seconds I walked out of the room shutting the door and immediately running out of the hospital. I ran to a high building feeling unaware of what I was doing. I felt dizzy but I didn't stop moving

I stood there, it was a perfect time to finally end my pain. But I felt guilty, am I being selfish, Will people think I'm wrong for making this choice. I stared at the end of the building crying even more. Suddenly I felt someone pull me away from the edge of the building, he cried silently with a neutral expression on his face. "No, no.. please.. no" he mumbled. I couldn't cry anymore I was empty. I let go of his hands hugging me tightly and held his hand and walked down the building.

When we made it down to the hospital he immediately fell asleep on your hand.

You were still asleep when he woke up. It had been 4 AM but nagito was healthy, Although he remembered everything.. he felt ashamed of himself and tears slowly came out, he cuddled you until he fell back asleep. He hoped you wouldn't forgive him for what he did. "I love you.." he whispered to you.