Author's Note

GST has officially ended.

When I said I will go to the next level in writing this story, I could say now that I really did. Thank you for being with me in this journey. It has been a musical ride with all of you. I hope you were able to learn a lot in this story. I hope you were able to realize that you are not alone in your dilemma. 

I hope this story helped and inspired you to realize and achieve your dreams. Just like Via, we will figure it out soon. 

Don't forget to stream Golden Scenery of Tomorrow album on Spotify. 

And these tracks on all streaming platforms: 

- Ginintuang Tanawin by Marc Alfaro

- My Favorite Movie by Gilyan Saludes

 - Ako at Ikaw, Diba? by Martin Riggs

- Sa Pag-ikot ng Araw by Gabo Gatdula

- Kahel Na Langit by Gwy Saludes

- Ikaw Ang Musika by Marc Alfaro and Gwy Saludes

Also, Golden Scenery of Tomorrow Short Film/Music video is now out on YouTube via OC Records account. The video is attached above this chapter. 

You can also watch the behind-the-scenes of our filming on my YouTube channel: Gwy Saludes, entitled "GST, The Making"! 

Salamat sa pananatili. Ako rin, gusto kong sabihing habangbuhay, hawak-hawak ang iyong kamay, mananatili sa iyong tabi... Pangako, hindi ka bibitawan. 

***

I already posted University Series #6, Kierra's story. You can see it in my profile entitled "Our Yesterday's Escape"

To be more updated, you can follow my twitter account: @4reuminct

Again, thank you for taking the same path I walked on... while listening to the music we created. Let's always hope for a good tomorrow... because the sun will rise again. 

Give love

And love well

The love that is never selfish. 

Sincerely,

Gwy.

aye kitakits sa #6. last na 'to, wohoo!

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Golden Scenery of Tomorrow (University Series #5) 🎉