Chapter 0: I'm in a Manga!

"Ah fuck... Screw this fucking game!" I screamed as I threw my RGB mouse on the table, creating a large BANG on the desk I just bought a month ago, bouncing two times across the table and sliding itself until it fell on the floor with a CLACK!.

I screamed in rage and frustration at how increasingly dumber and dumber my teammates were in one of my favorite First Person Battle Royale games.

"This fucking stupid piece of garbage! Why can't you just literally comprehend the pings that I made just literally ten seconds ago!? You wouldn't need to use your fight or flight hormones to even respond to an incoming enemy arriving in our location! IT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME!" I let out all my anger and disappointment from my teammates as the screen in the computer shows:

YOU ARE IN 4TH PLACE!

"Hey! Quiet up there!" One of my neighbors knocked on the floor in my room using the broomsticks to hit their ceiling.

"Sorry..." I called them out.

"Sigh... Maybe it's time to stop for a while. Besides, I got homework to pass at 11:59..." I grabbed my phone beside my keyboard and pressed the power button to check the current time.

----------------------------------

11:32 pm

Two messages unread

--------------------------------------

"Dear God! No, no, no! Where the hell is the instructions!" I hurriedly grabbed the mouse I dropped on the table. Luckily, it is still functioning even though there are three minor dents on the sides of the mouse.

With nervousness slowly devouring me and the sweat that I secreted in all of my pores, I immediately opened my documents and tabs and sped through the homework.

"Dear God! I'm going to lose fifty points of grades if I don't pass it," I told myself as I typed my keyboard as fast as I could.

I typed so fast that it felt I had become the embodiment of Jim Carrey's Bruce Almighty character, typing through all the prayers he had gotten through e-mail. Replace that with a single essay that needs at least five hundred words.

---

Click click click click click click click click click click click...

11:43 pm

Click click click click click click click click click click.....

11:49 pm

Click click click.... click click... CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK!

11:53 pm

CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK!

"Please... Please!!! Just a few more!" I sweated profusely.

11:55 pm

CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK!

...

CLACK!

With only one push of a button, my homework is finished. Just that is enough... Please, I don't want to disappoint my parents. Just the send button.

CLICK!

...

The circle buffering logo popped up on the computer screen, and I had to wait a few seconds.

...

...

I'm starting to grow impatient here, for God's sake!