Chapter 11: But I'm (not) the Suspect!

"Awoom~!"

...

Aika eats her favorite bento lunch that consists of panda-shaped rice balls.

"Mmmhh~!"

Hinagi, too chews her self-cooked pork cutlet with a side of chopped vegetables in oyster sauce.

The whole class is in awe as they watch Yoichi eat together with the three beautiful girls in class..

"Hmph~! I refuse to eat together with plain white bread!" Yuumi looks away from Yoichi with a pouted expression.

Hinagi gave a portion of her pork cutlet to Yuumi... Although she took a bite out of it, she was stunned by the flavors of her cooking...

"Ehehe... It's so good~"

Of course, anyone would be filled with envy to see this one ordinary-looking guy eating together with them.

"This guy... That loser actually has to hang out with the Black Rose, the Pink Blossom, and the Clumsy Blonde Airhead..."

...

They actually have names for everyone at this point?

PFFT...

Clumsy Blonde Airhead... Ahahahaha!

Well-deserved name... I like my classmates.

I thought as I sat together beside a few other otakus... Well, just Yoshikawa....

"Hey, Haruto... You still play that gacha game lately? I noticed you're not that active a lot..."

"Huh... You've been really keeping tabs on my profile?"

"Yeahh... After all.. You have every single cast of the game, and wasted thousands of yen to get it! Of course I do... But there's one thing you haven't got,"

"Got what...?"

He pulls his phone and shows a very skimpy girl dressed in revealing military clothes waving her gun.

"Commander... Reporting for duty...!" Her voice blasted in his phone speakers.

"Ohh... I can't believe I really really really got her... Hehehe~"

He hugs his phone as he happily moves left and right...

"I wish I could be as excited as you for her," I monotonously replied.

"What do you think? She just came out and everyone loves her when she came out,"

...?

"I'm not even updated to this game,"

"N-N-Nani? Haruto usually keeps tabs on every single girl and would get them the next day...! I can't even comprehend how much money you throw on the day just to get one... WITH FULL LEVEL!"

"Jesus H. Christ"

How could I ever have the ability to do that?

"Have you been watching too much Hollywood movies lately? Why the Engrish?"

"N-nothing, that's a religious figure too,"

"Not too long ago you suddenly get the balls to fawn over some 3d girl... Tch... So disappointed in you,"

"Huh... Really... I mean, I still play games but to think I could actually phase out so easily after that,"

"Whatever... Our deal is already broken when I saw you with those guys..."

...

Well, I mean I could just go there right now, but...

"Itachi... Oi, what are you doing over there?" Aika called as she brought an extra seat and patted it beside her...