Chapter 2: At the Corner

Clicking noises fill the room while I left myself in disappointment again in my team.

"You suck...!"

CLICK CLICK CLICK

"No one loves you!"

"You could have joined the Stormtroopers with that fucking aim...."

"What the fuck is that? Oh my god... These people, he's just right there!"

"They probably left you in the ditch. That's why you fucking suck. No wonder you can't use that hero properly,"

I trash-talked one of my teammates on an FPS game I casually play. The annoying part is that playing the same game in an alternate world makes no difference, after all. The only change here is whatever universe I am at.

Sighing in disappointment, I powered off my computer. Observing at the reflection of the dark screen, I saw a figure of myself right behind me with a face that looked more sinister. Turning around with a glance, no one was there.

"Oh god... What the hell was that?" I thought.

Looking back to my screen, that exact figure of myself wasn't there.

That was strange. It must have been the computer's weird double reflection or something, or I must have been playing for way too long.

I readied my bed as I turned off the lights and hoped that nothing much would change by tomorrow.

In an eerie yet, empty school, the tall boy with brown hair gazed through the setting sun as it sat on top of the school's rooftop. Cars whoosh through the road, and the strange, but familiar people walk across the streets outside the vicinity of the school grounds.

The tall teenager grabbed something from his breast pocket, rummaged through the fabric of his uniform using the tips of his fingers. He grabbed the smooth, thick-framed glasses.

He puts it on as he looks at the whole surrounding in a clearer view.

"Haruto-san..." A familiar voice called him out.

The boy looked behind as he saw the girl in black, straight hair. The wind breezes through her hair on the right.

"H-Hinagi-san?" The boy responded.

The innocent girl with an unmatched beauty gave him a warm smile.

A rapidly fast-tapping noise comes from behind as another person has arrived.

"H-Haruto-saaan...!" This time it's a higher-pitched cheerful familiar voice.

He looked behind and saw the pink short-haired, waving at him.

"A-Aika..." The boy thought.

The two girls wrapped their arms to the boy. They smiled and chuckled as they gripped his arm tight.

"So... Where are you taking us... Ha - Ru - To - Saaaaan....." Hinagi asked.

"U-uhhh, well..."

"Come on! Harutoooo... I'm growing impatient," The short-haired sporty girl insisted.

"U-Ummm.. We'll be going to the movies..." He said as he looked away from the both of them.

The two pressed their chests on his arms, feeling the springy, bounciness of their breasts as the boy smiled like a pervert.

"Come on... Harutoooo~"

Their voices distort.

"Haruto-kuun,"