Wattpad Original
Mayroong 2 pang mga libreng parte

Chapter 5

DAVID came to a halt as he passed by Judah's room and heard him giggling like a toddler being tickled. He stepped backward until he reached the slightly ajar door. He cast a glance to the left, then the right, before returning his sight to the room and decided to enter uninvited. He would inform him that he would accompany him tomorrow to purchase a gift for Joy. Pupunta si Judah sa General Luna bukas, sasabay na lang siya.

As he entered the room, he found him on the bed, lying on his stomach with the phone in his hand.

David took a step toward the bed. Judah was utterly oblivious to his presence, allowing him to examine the things that made him giggle. He's browsing through his phone's gallery, frequently looking at Joy's photographs. There were a lot of candid shots taken, and they're all great.

"Maganda talaga siya, 'no?" He couldn't stop himself from gushing about how much he admired her beauty. Judah immediately raised himself into a sitting position.

"Nandiyan ka pala," he acknowledged him before bringing his gaze back to the phone. He still had a big grin on his face.

"Maganda talaga siya," he remarked, holding the phone to show him the photo.

"Take a look at this. It's one of my favorite images of the two of us." It was a picture of Joy and Judah in which Joy was standing behind Judah, her head on top of Judah's, and her hair was hanging down the side of his face. Nagmistula iyong buhok ni Judah. Both of their smiles were cheerful, especially Joy's. She appeared to be unaffected by life's difficulties. Laging nakangiti. Ang sarap sa mata.

"Maganda," tipid niyang komento.

"Are you planning on going to General Luna tomorrow? I'll go with you. I'll get Joy a present for her birthday."

"Sige. Sasama rin yata ang dalawa. Uuwi." Judah moved to lean against the backrest, while David sat on the side of the bed.

"Will you be staying there as well?"

"Nah! Dito muna ako." He shook his head and began browsing his phone again. Tumango lang si David.

***

SAKAY ng bangkang de-motor ay tinungo nila ang isla kung saan nakatira si Joy bitbit ang kanya-kanyang regalo para sa dalaga at pagkaing pandagdag sa handa. Nakaabang na agad si Joy sa pagdating nila. Si Judah ang unang bumaba. Sinalubong ni Joy si Judah sa dalampasigan at dinamba ng yakap. Tumatawang iniyakap ni Judah ang isang braso sa katawan ni Joy habang hawak ang kahon sa isang kamay.

"Ang ganda mo sobra!" Judah swept his gaze up and down her body, taking in her beauty.

"Talaga?" Hinawakan ni Joy ang laylayan ng pulang bestida nito at niyuko ang sarili. She's dressed in a red off-the-shoulder dress with a flowing skirt, a sweetheart neckline that accentuated her sultry décolletage, and a ruched bodice that defined her curves. Her hair was partially tied at the back with a white ribbon, while the rest of her long wavy hair was left to flow freely. Her lovely face was framed by wispy bangs, which added a feminine touch. Kaso wala itong suot na sapin sa paa.

"Ang ganda-ganda ng ayos mo. Sobra!" muling pagbulalas ni Judah ng kanyang paghanga.

"Ginupitan ako ni Lola ng bangs. Tapos binili ako ni Teacher Geline ng bestida." Lumagpas ang tingin ni Joy kay Judah. Tumakbo ito nang makita sina Levi at Zeb. Niyakap nito ang dalawa pero ang mga mata ay nakatuon sa kulay rosas na mga lobo na hawak ni Zeb.

"Para sa akin ba 'yan?"

"Oo. Nagustuhan mo?" tanong ni Zeb.

"Oo, ang ganda." Tumikhim naman si David para magpapansin sa dalaga dahil mukhang wala itong planong batiin siya. Natuon na kasi ang buong atensiyon sa lobo. Nang sa wakas ay mapansin siya ay tumakbo ito palapit sa kanya.