Chapter 20

It's been a week since Aubrey and Aaliyah returned from their trip to St. Lucia. Last night was a rollercoaster for them, they were woken up in the middle of the night by a call from Oliver saying that TMZ is going to run a story at 9am that featured a sex tape of Aubrey and Aaliyah on a yacht last week.

Unfortunately there was nothing the couple could do to get them to retract the story, TMZ had already paid the person half a million dollars for the video and would not be losing that investment without running the story.

"I'm too scared to look." Aaliyah said as the time struck just after 9 AM and the story and tape were now out for the world to see.

"Don't worry you don't have to watch it. I'm just pissed that this is going to be out there for the rest of our lives and our children's lives." Aubrey shook his head.

"You know what, I have to watch it. I need to know what people have seen." Liyah frowned as she opened up her laptop.

After a few seconds, she gasped.

"What is it baby?"

"My full naked body is just out on the internet forever. Everyone has seen me in a way I only ever wanted to share with you." A single tear fell from her eye.

A phone began to ring.

"Fuck, its my dad!" She said.

"Hi." She answered shyly.

"Babygirl, what is all of this on the internet. I thought you were more responsible than this." He said in an assertive tone.

"I know dad, this is really embarrassing for me and honestly, I'm not ready to talk about it yet. I don't even know how to wrap my head around it. I just don't want you or mom to be ashamed of me. I'm sorry." She said as her voice began to crack with emotion. Aubrey wrapped his arms around her to comfort her.

After a few hours, Aubrey and Aaliyah had watched the tape. Luckily for them the quality of the video was really bad so you couldn't see too much detail but it was still full nudity.

Since the story went up everyone on the internet has been talking non stop about how hot Aaliyah was and how beautiful her body was. Although on a regular day it would have been somewhat flattering, but when the only reason people are saying you're beautiful is because they've all seen you naked without your consent it just makes you feel objectified.

"I'm just pissed that I didn't see the cameras while we were fucking. I wish I noticed and we could have avoided all this." Aubrey said.

"Aubrey its fine, there's nothing we could've done. Just give it some time. I've been making my peace with it and it should all blow ever in a few days."

"So what do you think we should do, should we put out a statement?"

"I'll call Oli and talk to him about it, but I think we should give it three or four days and see if it blows over." Aaliyah said.

As the night went on Aaliyah couldn't help but notice Aubrey's phone was just blowing up with text messages. He was in the shower and left his phone on the bed next to her. She'd never felt the urge to go through his phone before, but right now she felt the overwhelming need to see what was going on and who was texting him. So she just said fuck it and picked it up. She went to put in the password that he gave her last week when he needed her to respond to a message to Oliver for him, but to her surprise he'd changed his password since then.

She didn't want to jump to conclusions about why he would have changed it and what he could possibly be hiding from her.
————————————————————
Aaliyah's P.O.V.