Chapter 33

Aaliyah P.O.V.

Its been two days and I've had to go back to New York to check in on my office. This would be my last visit for a while considering I am pregnant and I don't plan on flying throughout my pregnancy. I finished my time in the office and checking on all my employees and was ready to head back home.

To be honest, I don't know what my plan is. I know I love Aubrey and I don't want to leave him, but I feel like if I stay with him after everything he'll feel like he can do it again. I don't want to look stupid but with all these hormones going through my body I just wanna go back home with him and cuddle up together. I just want to forget all the stupid shit that's going on between us. I just need a hug from my man right now.

Aubrey's P.O.V.

"I know it's not a good look for the label but the issues she was causing between me and Liyah was not worth keeping her on the roster." I said.

"We spent too much money positioning her as the future of this label! Marketing, studio time, artist development! How do you expect us to make that money back! I get it, its your label but as a member of the board, next time you decide to fuck one of our artists and kick her off the label so you don't lose your girlfriend, give me a heads up!" Oliver yelled out of frustration.

"This shit ain't happening again. I love Liyah too much" I said ashamed.

"It better not! You're going to finish this last tour on your contract and I don't care what comes up."

"Look, I'll get this tour over with, but then I'm taking a break from music for a while and just focusing on family." I said.

"Yo, you guys might wanna check out twitter." Morgan, the president of OVO Sound said as he walked through the door.

"Why, wasp?" I asked.

"There's a video of you that leaked." Was all he said.

I picked up my phone and clicked on the trending topic with my name on it on twitter and I saw it.

"Oh fuck!" I said. There was nothing I could say, it was obviously me and I was clearly in the bedroom of my plane.

"Fuck!! Liyah is going to fucking kill me." I yelled kicking my chair over.

"I gotta go." I said before storming out of my meeting.

I picked up the phone and called the one person I knew was behind this.

"Why the fuck would you post that shit?!?" I yelled into the phone at Sophie. There is nothing I regret more, then cheating on Liyah with Sophie. Its the worst mistake I ever could have made 

"I told you I was going to ruin you!" She said before hanging up on me. 

I then called Aaliyah. I need to hear what she's thinking.

"Liyah, baby..." I said as she picked up the phone. 

"So...was that for another woman, or one of the two I know about already?" She asked, getting straight to the point. 

"I know it was from that week when we were arguing a lot because you had that bruise on you're hip from when you slipped in the shower when I was giving you head." 

Fuck, I was hopping she wouldn't notice that. 

"Baby, I know I've hurt you, and I am more sorry than you can imagine. This was Sophie trying to get at me and you because I cut her off and I'm strictly following our custody agreement. From now on Chubbs or Oliver are going to be picking up or dropping off Adonis. I want nothing to do with her. I know this is hurtful for you, and I'm sorry Liyah I really am. I will do whatever you need from me to make this right. I just want us to be able to put this behind us and raise our new family together." I pleaded with her.