Chapter 21

TW: Sexual Assault

Friday Night - 11 PM

Aaliyah's P.O.V.

It's been a month since the sex tape leaked and since Marcus told me about Imani choking Ryan. I haven't confronted him yet, I just don't know how!

Right now Aubrey is out with the boys at a club hosting. I decided to stay at his house because I had a long week with work and wanted to got to bed early.

I've never been in Aubrey's home alone before. Its so big and it makes me feel so small. I could never imagine living alone in a house like this, it's honestly kind of scary.

I feel myself begin to fall asleep but I still haven't changed my clothes or showered. I got up off the couch and went upstairs to shower before I went to sleep.

While I was exfoliating, I heard a noise downstairs. Aubrey shouldn't be home so early. I hopped out of the shower and threw on my robe to see if Aubrey was home.

"GET THE FUCK ON THE BED. DON'T FUCKING SCREAM BITCH!" Was what I heard before I could even turn the corner out of the bathroom.

There were three men in all black clothes and burglar masks in Aubrey's bedroom. Each of them were armed and spoke with obviously American accents, which was something I thought was weird because we were in Toronto and I hadn't met many other Americans while being out here.

I did as I was told and sat down on the bed. I was crying uncontrollably.

One of the men walked over to me while the other two walked around the house looking for valuables I assume.

"Don't fucking scream. What's the code to the safe?" The man said as he came closer to me.

I didn't say anything. That only made him more upset.

"I SAID WHAT IS THE CODE TO THE SAFE!" He yelled as he held his gun up to my head.

"10-11-17" I cried out.

He walked over and zip tied my wrists to the headboard. When he was done he walked out of the room to where the other guys were. My arms were now above my head and I realized how short my robe is. I am completely naked underneath and it was obvious. I just closed my eyes and prayed that they would get what they wanted and leave.

I heard the safe down the hall make the chime to alert that it is open so hopefully they will be gone soon.

Just as I opened my eyes I saw the masked man that zip tied me come back into the room and walk back over to me.

"Please don't kill me, I have a son, and a family, please." I begged.

"Shut the fuck up, ain't nobody gone kill you." He said as he began to run his hand over my thigh.

The bottom of my robe began to ride up and I was now partially exposed. I tried to wiggle my legs to make it fall back down, but he grabbed my thighs and held them down.

"We gone leave soon, but first...you gotta let us take turns on that pussy." He said.

My heart dropped. They're going to rape me.

"No, no...please don't. Please just leave now." I begged and cried to him.

then the other two came into the room and came over to us.

One of them untied the belt of robe, fully exposing my naked body to all three of them.

"Damn."

They started to touch all over my body as I kicked and screamed then one of then began to take his belt off. My heart started racing a million beats a minute.