Chapter 32

Aaliyah's P.O.V.

"Thanks Chubbs. I would've went myself but I didn't want to end up in the tabloids."

"No problem, you know you my lil sis for real. And don't worry I didn't tell him where you are. I know you need your space, but just know he loves you. He made a mistake, but he loves you and he wants a life with you which is more than I could say about anyone else he's been with. Sure, you guys have alot to work through but your love is something worth fighting for." Chubbs assured me.

"Thank you. I've never loved anyone as much as I love him and honestly, that scares me. I don't know if I can trust him moving forward and I don't know if I can marry someone and not trust them of have them as a life partner and not be able to feel like I can turn my back in a room full of women, or leave him alone to swap Adonis on the weekends with Sophie." I vented as I bursted out into tears.

"Heyy, come on its okay. Don't cry." Chubbs said trying to comfort me.

"I'm going to take the tests now. Thanks for helping me out today." I said drying my tears and picking up the bag of tests.

"Alright, I'm going to head out. Good luck!" He said before leaving.

Once he was gone I went straight to the bathroom and peed on all 6 tests Chubbs brought me.

I waited for the tests to process and then my alarm rang letting me know that it was time to check.

I took a deep breath, then walked back into the bathroom.

+Positive

Its official. I'm pregnant. Pregnant with my cheating boyfriend's baby, that I love so much I can't even leave him but I can't stand to look at him either.

So many thoughts were racing through my head, but I am very happy to be pregnant. I've wanted more children for such a long time. Its just such an unfortunate situation. I wish we were still in happy Lala land and getting this news together.

I called the local OB/GYN and made an appointment to check on the fetus. I knew it was time to call Aubrey but I couldn't stop just staring at the phone looking at his contact not knowing what to say. Fuck it. I hit dial and waited for him to pick up.

After a single ring he picked up.

"Baby?" He answered the phone.

"I'm pregnant."

"What? You have to come home, please." He begged.

"I have an appointment tomorrow morning i'll send you the details." I said before hanging up.

I tucked myself into bed and went to sleep after sending Aubrey the details for my appointment.

The Next Morning

I sat in the private waiting room waiting for Aubrey to arrive when the door opened and he and Chubbs walked in.

"Look, I know you probably don't want to hear anything I have to say, but just know that I'm so happy about this! I love you and I know we are going to love this baby so much together. It won't always be like this. Our relationship can survive this, it has to." He pleaded.

"Aaliyah Smith." the receptionist called.

"The doctor is ready for you now."

"Thank you." I said as we both got up and made our way into the room.

"Hi, I am Doctor Melissa Meyers, I'll be your doctor today. So your chart says you've had several positive at home pregnancy tests. So, today we'll be doing an ultrasound to confirm the test and if you are indeed pregnant we will check on the baby and make sure the baby is healthy and developing as it should."