Home Sweet Home!

POV: Toshinori "All Might" Yagi

Age: 21

Hero  Rank: Number 2 in USA, Number 3 in the World

Date: 3:28 PM September 10th, 2021

Location: JFK International Airport, New York, NY, USA

All Might Landed At JFK International Airport, He has just rented a car to drive to his Apartment he bought in Manhattan.

All Might (Talking to Himself): I'll meet up with Inko and Sorahiko tomorrow, I have to get things settled in...

All Might is looking for his apartment in Lower Manhattan...

All Might: I have to find 70 Pine Street...

All Might: Dammit I haven't been here in forever...

All Might: Excuse me sir, can you direct me to 70 Pine Street?

Citizen: Oh, it's the next left, then just go to the Tan Building with the spire...

All Might: Thank you so much sir!

Citizen: No Problem!

All Might quickly finds his apartment and enters

All Might: Damn, I bought a larger apartment then I thought I did...

He goes over to the window

All Might: And will you look at that! The World Trade Center, It's right there!

He is just 7 blocks from the World Trade Center...

All Might Starts moving his stuff in, his Posters of Nana Shimura, his NES, SNES and N64 

A/N: Yes I Made All Might a Nintendo Fan, Sue Me

He Moves in his clothes, He gets everything ready, and then makes himself a Sandwich from the little food he packed.

All Might then goes and gets Groceries, he also stops at the furniture store, as he needs some stuff that the Apartment didn't already provide...

He Then Returns Home and lays in bed...

All Might: Just a normal day today... man... At Least I get to see Inko tomorrow... I missed her so much...

-

-

-

-

POV: Inko Shimura

Age: 21

Occupation: Nurse

Date: September 11th, 2001 6:02 AM

2 Hours, 44 Minutes to Impact...

Location: Rego Park, Queens, New York, NY, USA

Inko Wakes up from her bed, she stretches and yawns, cracking her neck a few times, she gets up and walks to the Kitchen...She sees Sorahiko Torino, Her God-Father, Already eating Waffles he made for breakfast... She had been living with Sorahiko since Her Mother, Nana Shimura, Died during a Villain Attack in 1996...

Gran Torino: Ah, There you are...

Inko: Why did you have me wake up early again?

Gran Torino I got a Surprise for ya, Eat your Breakfast, we'll leave at 7.

Inko: Okay?

Inko makes herself a Grilled Cheese and eats it...

She goes to the room and stares at herself in the Mirror...