The Greater Future

All Art in this Chapter is not mine!

Date: December 16th, 2020...

Time: 9:48 AM

POV: Izuku 'Deku' Yagi

Occupation: First Year Student at UA High, Hero Course...

Location: Union Port, The Bronx, New York, NY, USA...

Izuku: I won't let you hurt her!

Izuku is chasing after Overhaul, who is trying to escape with a little girl named Eri

Ochaco: Go Izuku!

Ochaco, his Girlfriend, gives him a boost by removing his gravity...

Izuku: ERI!

Eri looks down at Izuku...

The American Flag cape waved behind him, while Deku held a smile, despite being furious, This convinces little Eri to Jump into his arms!

Izuku: I got you!

After a few seconds, all three land on the surface, Ochaco follows Behind...

Ochaco: Izuku! Let's get out of here!

Izuku: RUN! I'LL HANDLE HIM! TAKE ERI!

Ochaco: Come here Eri!

Eri runs to Ochaco...

Eri: What about Papa?!

Ochaco: Who's your Papa?

Eri Points At Deku, who is watching Overhaul get up...

Ochaco, is confused, this makes her stop running...

Overhaul: Why Won't you see the bigger picture!

Izuku: It's you who won't see it...

Overhaul: Shut up! I need to cure this Hero Sickness!

Overhaul Morphs into a giant Monster form, Eri starts to panic and worry for Izuku... She starts to cry and shout reaching out for Izuku

Eri: Papa!

Izuku this time hears this, and therefore, his Protective instincts kick in...

Overhaul: If you won't give Eri Back, Then I'll just take her, AND KILL YOU BOTH!

Overhaul sends a punch right to Ochaco and Eri...

Play this Music...

Izuku Blocks the Punch with a Texas Smash, he looks down at the ground... something is Wrong...

Ochaco: Izuku!?

A Red Energy is Emitting from the Eye Area of Izuku...

Izuku: Don't

Izuku: Hurt

Izuku: MY

Izuku: FAMILY!

Izuku Then Throws another Punch, a New York Smash, sending Overhaul back...

Overhaul looks toward Deku, what he sees sends him into an internal panic, He Sees the same hero from earlier, His Hair Standing up, with Black and Red Eyes, Red Beams of Energy Emitting from his eyes, The American Flag Cape on his back tattered, but The Star Spangled Banner is still there on his back... This Kid- No, This Thing, is No Longer a Hero, But A Monster, A Gasoline Pool that Overhaul just lit up with a Match, and is about to swallow him whole...