Ceremony

POV: Toshinori 'All Might' Yagi

Time: 8:58 AM

Location: New Windows Of The World Restaurant, One World Trade Center, 247th Floor...

All Might is waiting behind the performance stage, He will be making a speech to commence the formal announcement of the World Trade Center's Opening, well, Re-Opening... 

The North Tower was Completed in July of 2011, While The South Tower was completed on Christmas Eve, 2011... With Tower 3 being Comleted in March, 2012...

Time: 9:00...

Garry Yaoyorozu walks onto the performance Stage, The Audience applauds...

Garry: Welcome Everyone! To A Project 10 Years in the making! These Buildings, once done will represent the World's Freedom and Democracy! You Stand in what will be, the Tallest Building in the World, Probably for the rest of Humanity, We Measured it, this Tower is 3,616 feet to its roof, with you all being at about 3,550 feet above the ground right now, but if you include it's Spire, this tower will cross 4,500 feet tall!

The Crowd Cheers

Garry: After the Great Tragedy that occurred over 10 years ago, We have changed a lot, this Tower though will never need to be changed again, for it shall stand, for eternity! Now I Invite our Guest Speaker, The Symbol Of Peace!

More Cheering and Applause

All Might Walks On Stage! 

All Might: I AM HERE!

Izuku: All Might!

Katsuki: YEAH!

Ochaco: YAY!

Everyone Quiets Down

All Might: Thank you Garry, now, I'm gonna be honest, I am not great at Speeches, so I'll keep this quick, and just speak from the Heart... I remember on that day, a little over 10 years ago, I had just come from California, and was walking down the street when I saw it all happen, The Plane Crashed and immediately jumped in... The People who died on that day wouldn't have wanted anything to have changed, which is why I am proud of Garry for Following the People... I also must say that I Promise to protect everyone, in the future and will not let this tragedy happen again!

The Audience Applauds

All Might: And with that, I welcome you to, The New Wonders Of The World Restaurant, Which is now Open!

All Might (In Thought): Okay Garry, a little over Dramatic...

Restaurant staff start to take orders...

All Might: I would love to stay and eat, but I must train for tomorrow! As My Injury is fully healed!

All Might walks out, de-buffs and then walks back in, acting like he isn't All Might

Izuku: Dad!

All Might: Heya Kid!

Izuku: Did you see All Might!

All Might (In Thought): Nice Acting kid

All Might: I did! He's Awesome Right!

Izuku: Yeah!

Izuku (In Thought): Of Course I know All Might is my Dad, but I promised I'd keep the act up!

Ochaco: I want Mochi!

All Might: Young Ochaco's Right, Let's Get out food!

All at Table: Yeah!

They Enjoyed their Gourmet level food, and then decided to go back down to the base of the tower...

They are walking out of the Lobby

Time: 11:01 AM

They walk around the large Plaza... Walking Past the Adjacent Memorial pools, inverted from the Towers Position...

Inko: Let's have a moment of Silence for them

All Might: Yeah...

They have a 15 second long Moment of Silence for the victims, Even The Kids Follow, Even Katsuki...

...

...

Inko: May God be with them all...

They watch the Memorial Pools for a few more minutes, with Inko sending a few Prayers, and the Kids Enjoying the Scenery, while being respectful...

All Might: It's Sad... I know, but we have to keep moving forward, Right?

Inko: Right...

All Might: Oh, I just remembered, normally the Observation Deck doesn't open until 12, but I have passes for us to get up there now

Izuku: Can we Mom? Can We?!

Ochaco: I want to go too!

Katsuki: Hell Yeah! I want to go up there!

Mitsuki: Katsuki, Watch your Mouth!

They Walk into the South Tower, It looks just like the North Tower on the Inside...

They Enter the Express Elevator, and once again their ears pop, and they feel the rush of the Elevator moving very fast...

Then they get to the top

Inko: Wow...

They look out and can see for Miles, at 3650 feet above the ground, everything looks like Ants, some clouds are below them even...

It is very windy, but they manage...

Inko pulls out some Binoculars from her bag that she brought...

She pans around, looking around the Tower, able to see so far away...

Inko looks through the Binoculars to the South West...

Inko: Holy Crap Toshi, I can see Philadelphia from up here!

All Might: Really?!

Inko: Yeah Look!

All Might looks through the Binoculars

All Might: Holy...

He can see it, but only barely... being able to see the Twin Towers of Liberty Plaza, and the Comcast Center, Philadelphia's Tallest Building at the time...

Izuku: Dad! The Cars look like tiny Ants from up here!

Katsuki: I feel like a Giant, just like: STOMP STOMP STOMP! HAHAHAHA!

Ochaco: No! Don't hurt the Ants!

Izuku: He can't hurt them, they aren't really ants...

Ochaco: Oh...

Inko: This is Great...

All Might: We helped with this Inko... 

Inko: Yeah...

All Might: I Love You

Inko: I Love you too

They have a quick kiss, but it was pretty romantic on top of the World's Tallest Buildings...

All Might checks his Watch...

All Might: Ah, it's 12, it's going to get crowded really soon...

Inko: Yeah, We Should go... Come on Kids!

Izuku: Okay!

Katsuki: Aww, I wanted to stay up here!

Izuku: I'm sure we'll be up here again soon Katsuki!

Ochaco: Yeah!

They all head to the Elevator, and head back down...

To Be Continued...