America's Heroes...

POV: Toshinori 'All Might' Yagi

Time: 10:33 AM

Location: Vesey Street...

All Might lands near the rest of the Heroes, carrying Inko Bridal Style...

Aizawa: What happened?!

All Might: The Fire was put out...

Mic: That's good!

All Might: But...

All Might has a stern expression on his face...

All Might: There's no real easy way to put this... but... Oboro... didn't make it...

Aizawa: What..?

Aizawa, Mic and Emi all look at All Might, Distraught...

All Might: When I went in there, it turns out one of the men behind the Attacks, All For One, was in there... He told me he encountered Oboro, who didn't know any better and thought he was just trying to find a way out... and then...

Aizawa looks down, Mic puts his hand on his back, and Emi holds his hand...

All Might: I'm sorry, Shota...

Aizawa: No No... it's... okay... We need to move forward, people still need to be saved...

All Might: Right...

All Might then remembers

All Might: Inko, you remember when All For One Told us the remaining targets right

Inko: Yeah! The Empire State Building, Pentagon, and Capitol Building... Oh, And the Columbia Center in Seattle!

Endeavor: Right, All Might, Be Prepared to stop the jet that will hit the Empire State Building! The Pentagon was Already hit...

Mic: What About the Capitol Building?!

All Might: We don't need to do much...

Aizawa: What?! But without it the Government can't meet!

All Might: The Capitol has Missile Defenses, We just need to tell the Military to arm them, and have Cementoss make a Concrete wall to block debris!

Inko: Sounds like a Game Plan! Let's Move!

Time: 10:41 AM

All Might: Hopefully Dave Wired this right!

He is fidgeting with a Watch... The Watch Suddenly beeps...

All Might: Got it!

All Might: Mister President! Can you hear me?!

President George W. Bush: Who is this? How did you contact me? I am in Florida...

All Might: This is All Might, Number 2 Pro Hero in the United States...

George W. Bush: Ah... yes I've heard about you...

All Might: I contacted you through David Shield's Gadget, he linked it to you...

George W. Bush: He told me about this, well what is it?

All Might: I came into contact with All For One, You were briefed about him in February, Right?

George W. Bush: Yes I was, was he behind these attacks?

All Might: Partly, a man by the name of Osama Bin Laden was also involved... but that's not the point! I need you to get all Fighter Jets in the Northeast and NorthWest in the Air! Have them shoot down any hijacked Jets!

George W. Bush: They're already in the air Might, we don't know what to guard though...

All Might: I do, The Jets plan to hit the Empire State Building, The Columbia Center in Seattle, and The Capitol Building!