Cleanup [Short Chapter]

ART NOT MINE

POV: Toshinori 'All Might' Yagi

Age: 21

Location: Ground Zero, Manhattan, New York...

Date: September 18th, 2001 8:38 PM

All Might hasn't slept in a week, Sure the towers didn't collapse... but there was still a lot of cleanup from other debris... Building 7 collapsed entirely at 5:23 PM on the 11th... a Jet Engine from Tower 2 supposedly missed the Tower and careened into World Trade Center 7, no-one noticed and the building collapsed...

The Area at the based of the towers is nearly cleared out thanks to help from All Might... but the 7 World Trade Center Site hasn't gotten much done...

Inko stayed for 3 days but then All Might sent her to his apartment...

Inko walks up to All Might, who is lifting a steel bar from the remains of 7 World Trade Center...

Inko: Toshi, you should rest.... you've been cleaning for over a week!

All Might: I can't! I need to do this, I need to punish myself for not saving everyone...

Inko: Toshi, I'm sorry

All Might: Huh-

Inko Chops All Might's Neck, knocking him out...

Inko then Carries him home and he sleeps until morning...

The Next Morning...

All Might: Ugh, what happened?

Inko: I had to knock you out and drag you home...

All Might: Oh... well I better get back there...

Inko: No!

All Might: Inko I gotta get back there! They need me!

Inko: We Can Fuck instead

All Might: No I- Wait What?!

Inko: Look I've missed you, and we haven't done much since you got home, and I'd like to take our relationship to the next level...

All Might: I'd have to at least stop at the corner store and buy some cond-

Inko throws a box on the table

All Might: You've been planning this for months... haven't you...

Inko: Oh yeah~

All Might: Okay, but that means I can go help with cleanup tomorrow

Inko: Sure

ALL MIGHT DID A DO!

AND FOR THOSE UNAWARE, YES THEY SCREWED...

AND NO THERE WONT BE A LEMON!