Aftermath & Retaliation...

POV: Toshinori 'All Might' Yagi

Age: 21

Location: Hero Comission Tower, 55 Water Street, Manhattan...

Date: December 27th, 2001...

News Reporter: Good Evening Everyone! Today is the day of the US and World-wide Hero Rankings! We are at the US Hero Commission Tower here in New York! Reporting live for you dear viewers!

They go through the new top 10, it's now just the top 2!

Announcer: The New Number 2 Hero! ENDEAVOR!

The Crowd Cheers! Endeavor Scoffs...

Announcer: AND NOW! THE NEW NUMBER 1 HERO!

All Might: I AM HERE!

The Crowd goes wild!

Announcer: Would you like to make a speech All Might?

All Might: Yes I would...

All Might takes a Deep breath...

All Might: I Am Here! Yeah I know it's cheesey to start with my catchphrase, but I want to prove a point... I will Be Here, Always... You saw me on September 11th working hard to save others, And That's why you put me in this spot, as Number 1... but that's all it is... just a number, I seriously thank you all for putting me here, I really appreciate it... but don't call me number 1... call me something else, A Symbol Of Peace, Not determined by some goofy number, but determine my standing based off of how I keep the peace.

All might takes a deep breath

All Might: I am your Symbol of Peace, Someone, who I hope, will be able to keep the peace even after I'm gone. Even after I retire, or die, Keep me in your hearts, and strive to become heroes yourselves, anyone can be a hero, quirkless people, people who deem themselves to have "Useless Quirks". You can All be heroes too, all you have to do, is try...

The Audience cheers and applauds!

And with that... the Symbol of Peace, became reality...

4 hours later...

Location: All Might's Apartment, 70 Pine Street...

Time: 4:48 PM

All Might had a small party at his house to celebrate, with Aizawa, Mic, Emi, Midnight, Cementoss and more all showing up, Inko was obviously there, everyone except All Might had some form of Alcohol, Inko passed out, Aizawa was hanging from the chandeler, and Mic was passed out on his DJ Set...

All Might walked onto his Balcony...

All Might looked out at the World Trade Center, The Cleanup of all the debris on the ground had wrapped up... but the Towers took too much damage internally, so the towers were going to be taken down, piece by piece...

They were about 30% done this process at the time...

All Might: I Sure hope they re-build... without them, the skyline just isn't the same...

All Might sits there for a few minutes watching the sun set behind the Towers...

He then heads back inside...

May 5th, 2002

Time: 3:01 PM

George W. Bush just finished his War on Terror Speech...

All Might heads outside, upset that the attack has come to war...

He walks towards the World Trade Center Site, The Towers at this point are almost done being taken down...