˜"*°• Medford High •°*"˜

~Y/n POV~
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
I rolled over onto my side and bashed my head on the wall. I slowly got up and turned on my bedside lamp. I got out of bed and went over to my drawers which happened to be right next to the window. I peered into Georgie's messy room and, no surprise, he was still asleep. His cute face smushed into his pillow, his lovely, curly hair in a mess. I grabbed a black and white skin tight top, my nirvana T-shirt and a black denim skirt.

I ran down the stairs and all I could smell was weed and whiskey.

"Are you fucking serious?!"

"Who the hell are you talking to?! Don't you dare tell me what to do young lady!"

"It's fucking 7 a.m. and your already drinking and getting high!"

She stood up and threw a bottle at me. I ducked just in time.

"You could have killed me are you crazy?!"

"I wish I didn't miss! I have been nothing but good for you and you just throw it all away!"

"Don't blame me for your mistakes! Ever since dad died, you have been a horrible bitch to me and the people that you used to call family!"

"Get out this fucking house Y/n!"

"Fine!"

I grabbed my bag and skateboard and sprinted out the door.

"Fuck you Y/n!"

My mom shouted through the street and slammed the door. I slung my bag over both shoulders and was about to set off but I noticed a certain brunette watching me with a face that I could just about make out an expression that  looked like he was sorry for me.

"Hey Georgie." I said in a quiet tone.

"Hey r u alright? What happened in there, i heard shouting?" He came closer towards me.

"I'm fine. I'm used to it."

"What? You shouldn't be used to someone treating you like that."

"You don't know me Georgie!" I snapped.

"I know but I'd like too..."

I looked at him with hot tears rolling down my cheeks. He cupped my cheek with his hand and wiped them away with his thumb. He smiled softly at me. I giggled slightly and wrapped my arms around his waist. I let go and smile at him once again.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Letting me talk to you and you actually listening."

"Anytime. Hey, can I walk to school with you?"

"Sure"

We walked down the street talking and laughing. After a couple streets, he grabbed my hand and started rubbing it with his thumb. My cheeks flushed red and my tummy went all fluttery. I really am falling for this boy.

~Georgie POV~
I couldn't help but stare at her. She was so damn beautiful, her outfit hugging her curves perfectly. Her soft lips. Her beautiful eyes glimmering in the sun. I could go on and on about her perfect features. I had major butterflies because of this beautiful girl. When I grabbed her hand she blushed and let out a little giggle. She is so cute, I wish she was mine.