˜"*°• The morning after •°*"˜

~Y/n POV~

I woke up to the smell of Georgie's cologne and the warm body underneath me. I opened my eyes to find Georgie still asleep. I looked at his cute lips getting flashbacks from the night before... I started blushing hard and I nuzzled my head into his neck once again.

"Morning sexy."

I blushed so hard and started giggling. I wriggled into him hugging him more and more.

"C'mon you need to get up we have school." Sheldon said glaring at us.

"Just ten more minutes."

"Ye go away Sheldon." The handsome boy said death staring his little brother.

"We are going to be late though."

"Shut up Sheldon!" We said at the same time.

I blushed so hard I began to heat up. He looked down at me and laughed. 

"Don't laugh at me" I said slapping him playfully.

"Sheldon is right you two need to get up, you'll be late otherwise." Mary said standing with her arms crossed.

"Ok, ok. We are getting up."

I sat up so I was sat on Georgie's lap. I slightly grinded on him making him groan. I laughed at him and went to get up. He pulled me back by the hips and stood up carrying me. I snuggled into him laughing.

"Put me down!"

"Nope."

We made it to his bedroom and he lay me down and started tickling me. 

"Ahhhh-ahhh g-ge-Georgie s-s-stop!"

"Nu-uh"

I kicked him off lightly and ran into the bathroom with my spare clothes laughing.

"Hey!" He said shouting down the corridor.

We got changed, once I was ready I snuck out and silently walked past Georgie's door. The door swung open and he grabbed me by the waist and started kissing my neck playfully. I started laughing and put my hands on his hands. He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"Let's go." He said grabbing my hand softly and pulling me out the front door.

We got outside and I glanced at my house and back at Georgie.

"I'll be back in a second. I just need to grab something."

I ran into my house and grabbed my spare clothes bag which has most of my clothes, my earphones and my phone charger in. I also grabbed my favourite necklace which my dad gave me. I put the bag outside and put the necklace on.

"Right, we can go now."

"Are you ok?"

"Ye I'm fine now that I'm with you."

I kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand.

We walked to school laughing and talking so much that we didn't realise that we were 20 minutes late.

"Where have you to been and why are you late?!"

"Because we are!" I said sitting down next to Georgie.

"Don't talk to me like that young lady!"

"Oh piss off!"

"Who do you think your talking to?"

"Uh, you."

"Don't be smart with me. Get your ass up and go to the principal's office!"

"Can I go to the bathroom on the way there?"

"What for?"

"W- uh What do you mean what for?!"

"Just go!"

I kissed Georgie on the cheek and grabbed my bag.

~Georgie POV~

Ten minutes into lesson and she already got kicked out. I wish I had the guts to do that. I love her so much. God to kiss her soft lips right now.

"Georgie! Are you even listening to me?"

"Huh?"

"You can go join Y/n! Get to the principal's office now!"

"What have I done?!"

I made my way to the principal's office but caught sight of Y/n. She was stood at the main entrance with a cigarette in her hand smoking.

"I didn't know you smoked."

I walked up to her slowly. I put my hands on the wall she was lent on pinning her there.

"I only do it when I'm stressed or angry. And right now I'm both."

I kissed her making her blow the smoke into my mouth.

"I-Uh."

"Sh, don't worry."

She dropped her cigarette and wrapped her hands around my neck. I moved down to her sweet spot making her moan. I signed her neck with a trail of hickeys leading to the collar of her crop top.

"Fuck, Georgie."

She moaned my name and I smirked.

"Now. We need to get to the principal's office but we can do this again a bit later."

I grabbed her hand and led her to the principal's office to find my dad in there already.

"Oh, uhhh. Hey dad."

"Georgie? Why are you here?"

He then spotted Y/n behind me and laughed.

"Nevermind. What did you two do anyway?"

"I was apparently gobbing off to the teacher, but I don't know why Georgie is here."

They both looked at me curiously .

"I was daydreaming about Y/n and the teacher thought I was ignoring her."

I then realised what I had said and started blushing. My dad laughed and then left. 

"Awww, baby. You were thinking about me?"

"Uh-ye."

She kissed my cheek and then sat me on a chair and sat on my knee. She nuzzled into my neck and wrapped her arms around me. The principal just looked at us and sent us out of his room. 

I carried her to the bleachers and sat her down next to me.  She kissed me passionately and then lay her head on my shoulder. 

~Y/n POV~

As my head rested on his shoulder, I shivered from the cold. He noticed and grabbed his hoodie out of his backpack, he slid it over me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me onto his lap. I could stay like this for years and years. I was sure that he was the one. I loved him. We hadn't even been on a date or known each other for that long and I already want him to marry me and be the father of my kids.

"What are you thinking about?"

I looked up at him and smiled sheepishly.

"You."

He kissed my nose and held his head to mine. I felt his warm breath on my neck. My heart sped up and my breathing got heavier. I would give the world for him to kiss me right now. I needed his lips on mine. I wanted him to kiss me until the end of the world.

"I love you."

I blurted this out and went bright red. He just looked at me and smiled

"I love you too, bambi."

"Bambi, I like that."

He kissed me and i lay my head on his chest, the cold breeze hitting my back and the smell of Georgie's cologne filling my nose.