˜"*°• They finally got her? •°*"˜

~Y/n~

I felt like I'd seen a ghost, I felt the colour disappear from my face. My body froze as I stood there, staring into the eyes of a dead man. My father.

-Chris L/n. He was a tall, dirty blonde 29 year old British man. He moved to Georgia when he was 21 and met my mum when he was 23. But he 'died' when he was 25 now he's back and I have no idea how.-

I started to back up slowly tears forming in my eyes. All of a sudden I felt the cold wall hit my back. My breath hitched, my hands started to shake. The bat that was in my hand dropped to the floor causing a loud bang.

"Did you miss me, munchkin?" He spoke, his eyes starting to tear up.

I felt my shock and sadness boil into pure anger and hatred.

"How are you alive?!" I shouted, my chest starting to get heavier.

"I can explain-"

"No! You left me! You left me with her!"

"She's your mother, y/n."

"Really?! A mother is supposed to love and nurture their child. Not try to kill them!" My face scrunched as I spat in his face with every word I spoke.

"She loves you!"

"No she doesn't! You weren't here! You have no idea what the fuck she is like, because you left!"

He grabbed my wrists harshly.

"I would never leave you!" He sighed and loosened his grip.

"What?" My brows furrowed.

"Your mum took you away from me. I was in the hospital after the crash and she must of taken you away."

The tears were flowing down my face.

"No! She she- what?" My body started shaking.

He pulled me in stroking my hair as I cried into his chest. 

I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. He repeated several times as I fell into his arms, my legs weak.

"Y/n!" I heard Georgie shout as he came into the house.

"Y/n- who are you?!" He shouted  seeing me in my dad's arms.

I looked up, my face puffy and red.

"Thi-this is m-m-my dad." I stuttered in between breaths.

"I thought you said he was dead?" Georgie said softer than before.

I pulled away from my dad's arms looking in his eyes.

"That's what I thought too. But he's here now and that's all I care about." I returned my attention back to Georgie, walking over to him and grabbing his hand.

"I'm Chris, but y/n. Mind telling me who this is?" My dad asked with a slight chuckle.

"Dad. This is my-" I paused a sec looking into the handsome boy's eyes.

He squeezed my hand and gave me a little smile and I smiled back.

"Dad. This is my boyfriend. Georgie Cooper."

He raised his eyebrows at me and then began to frown.

"Your boyfriend huh?" He said crossing his arms.

My face turned a bit worried as he stepped towards us.

"How old are you son?"

"I'm uh 17 sir." Georgie said letting go of my hand and standing up straight.