˜"*°• I love it! •°*"˜

~Y/n POV~

The house phone began to ring making my eyes slowly drift open. I tried to move but felt the strong grip of the boy underneath me.

"Georgie!" I exclaimed in a whisper, sitting up a bit.

Nothing.

"Oi!" I shouted louder.

"What?" His eyes opened and his hands gripped my hips.

"The phone's ringing."

"Then answer it." He chuckled.

"But it's your phone, what if it's someone that wants to talk to you?"

"Well I can't get up cause your sat on me."

I looked down realising the situation.

"Oh yeah." I got up and walked over to the phone.

"Hello?"

"Ah, Y/n. Finally, you picked up."

"Oh hey dad." My shoulders relaxed a bit.

"Your tea's ready so come back, you can bring your little boyfriend if you want."

I felt two arms snake around my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder, I giggled and accidentally let out a small moan.

"What are you doing? You better not be doing what I think you are!" My dad exclaimed through the phone.

"No! No, we are coming. He was hugging me that's all."

"Mhm sure. Just get your ass over here."

He hung up and Georgie pushed my hand with the phone in down onto the phone stand. He held my hands and began kissing my neck softly.

"Hey, we need to go." I softly spoke, not wanting to leave his hold.

"But y/nnnnnn."

"Georgieeeeee."

"Please." He whispered quietly into my ear, his lips grazing my ear lope.

I let him hug me for a few seconds before I pushed myself through his arms, turning to face him.

"Heyyyy!" He exclaimed letting his arms fall to his side.

"Come on." I pulled him out of his bedroom and down the stairs.

"Hey mom?" He asked as we made our way through the living room towards to front door.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to y/n's for dinner." He shouted to his mum.

"Okay sweetie. Your father and I are going out for dinner anyway so I'm gonna drop the twins off at meemaw's"

"Okay mom. See you tomorrow."

"What? Aren't you coming back home?"

"Nah, I'll just stay at y/n's. If that's okay with her dad." He added, looking down at me.

"Yeah I'm sure he will let you." I smiled up to him.

"Okay bye Mary! Thank you so much for letting me stay here." 

"No problem." She smiled at me as she stood in the archway between the living room and kitchen.

We left the house and slowly walked down the road towards my house. As soon as we opened the door, we were greeted by the lovely smell of my dad's famous Texas/British barbecue. We walked into the backyard where there were barbecue chicken wings, steak, ribs and fries arranged on benches.