˜"*°• Home •°*"˜

AN~ 🔥spicy warning🔥

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

~Y/n POV~

Home is usually a place where you eat, sleep and spend most of your time. But for me, home isn't a where. It's a who. And that who is Georgie. We may not have known each other for long but it feels like we have known each other our whole lives. My home used to be my dad...until the accident.

If it wasn't for this detention I'm in, I would be with him. He would probably be holding me in his arms, kissing my head.

"Okay, Y/n you can go now. Make sure you're back here tomorrow." The teacher said.

I grabbed my stuff and just as I was at the door, I was greeted by an eager Georgie.

"Y/n! Hey! We gotta go!" Georgie pulled my hand bouncing up and down.

"Okay! Okay!" I laughed as we walked towards the changing rooms once again. 

We looked at each other and laughed.

"Right, good luck I'll be on the bleachers with your mum and missy."

"I wish you were playing with me."

"In what way?" I smirked as I said this.

"Both. But you know what I mean."

I kissed him longingly, when Mr Cooper opened the door and pulled Georgie away from me.

"Noooooo! Not yet!" Georgie tried to run back to me but failed.

I bit my lip and started blushing as I headed out for the bleachers.

"Y/n! You look so pretty, I wanna be just like you when I'm older." Missy gave me a big hug and pulled me onto the seat next to her.

"I'm sure you will be much better than me." I winked at her.

"I'm so glad your the one dating my boy, not some dumb girl," Mrs Cooper said smiling at me. 

"Thank you Mary." I watched the field as the team came running out.

I made eye contact with Georgie, he made his hands into a love heart and mouthed the words 'I love you' before putting his helmet on. My heart melted and I felt my cheeks and ears go warm.

"Wooooo!" Everybody stood up and cheered. Since we were sat right at the front of the bleachers we could see everything. Georgie ran up to me and kissed me hard.

"God I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more, now go get 'em."

He kissed me quickly again and then ran off. Coach walked towards me, my eyes began to widen. I turned quickly and began to walk up the steps.

"Y/n do not walk away!"

"I'm gonna kms" I muttered under my breath.

"Yes coach?" I turned with a smile.

"Look. Whatever your doing, keep doing it. Georgie is playing way better than usual since you got here." He smiled.

"I-uh, thanks Coach." I let out a sigh of relief and sat back down.

After a while, they had finished and won! I was so proud of them but a part of me wanted to be on that pitch celebrating like the others. I can't say that I wasn't jealous of them.

We went round to the front of the school, waiting for the father and son to appear. Whilst missy was talking to Mary, I snuck off towards the janitors closet in which Georgie told me to meet him. I checked nobody was around before opening the door. Just as I was about to enter, I was pulled in by my wrist and pulled into a deep kiss.